Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM NOT ENJOYING IT ANYMORE...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

IM 30 WEEKS PREGO AND IM SO UNCOMFERTABLE, I WENT FROM ENJOYING BEING PREGNANT TO WISHING EVERYDAY MY LIL MAN WILL COME OUT! I CANT TAKE THE BACK ACHES, ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN, LACK OF SLEEP, FREQUANT B/R BREAKS AND THE MODD SWINGS MUCH LONGER I THINK IM GOING TO GO CRAZY.!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE WHERE I MIGHT ENJOY OR ATLEAST TOLERATE MY LAST 10 WEEKS AND NOT FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE...

~proud mommy to a lovely son~

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM

I remember feeling like you do, and while this may not seem like much comfort but trust me, when you meet that baby for the first time, it will ALL be worth it. Hang in there mama!

Badk95
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM

I don't have any advice i just wanted to let you know i hate it too. Sometimes it helps knowing your not alone....

Barb (22) David (25) married 9/5/06

baby

prmami2b
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I'm starting to feel that way... I'm 32 weeks and my feet have started hurting so bad that I cried yesterday while making dinner... my hips and back BURN... and I'd like to sleep longer than an 1/2 hour during the night.. damn those late night potty trips.... the remaining time will go by fast, I HOPE..

Mrs.Simms
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM

im 36 weeks on friday and i can honestly say im ready for him to be here already! im SO freakin done with this sh*t!

your not the only one sweety, thats all we can say to comfort you.

just keep the tylenol in your purse for the backaches and round ligament pains, take warm bubble baths and try to keep your feet up as much as possible! use this time to get lots of massages! haha!

Proud Mommy to be of Ozlo Robert Simms!

babies
FruitfulReward
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I need the same advice.  I am 39 weeks though and he is acting like he doesn't want to ever come out!!!!!  I have become restless and very upset with everybody.  I don't want to talk or do anything but have this baby.  I haven't the slightest clue at how to relax.  All I can say is bear with it.  I know that sucks but not very much we can do in these situations.  I want a vacation so bad!!!!!

arica09
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:04 PM

THANK YALL SO MUCH I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE AND ITS NICE TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE, I THOUGHT I WAS BEING A "BAD MOM" FOR WANTING HIM OUT SO SOON. I JUST FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOR YEARS INSTEAD OF 7 1/2 MONTHS

lajoy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Pretty normal. it gets better. You have about 10-12 weeks left, so I would try to relax and find some distractions. Try to get rest and take care of yourself.

Good luck.

drezdensmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Even though you are not enjoying it remember they are a lot easier to take care of inside of you than out... Igood luck

mommy of two... Drezden 20 months and Sullivan 5 months

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Trust me I am right there with you!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/photographerseek

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)