Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back Pain ???

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I know that back pain can be a sign on labor, but how can you tell?? I have been sore since about this time yesterday. The pain has been constant for the most part but  sometimes it will stop for a about a minute and then seems to cramp back up... I'm not sure how to really describe it. I have been having BH on and the whole time to...there is still no pattern but they seem to be getting stronger. I have tried drinking water and laying down but nothing seems to be helping.  Little one is still moving fairly often, just not as much as normal. So do i call and talk to my doctor or just wait and see what happens?? I have an appointment friday... I'm 35 weeks 3 days...

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
omigodfirstbaby
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:20 PM

wish i could help you but i have had back pain through out this entire pregnancy!

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:20 PM

I would say call your dr if your concerned because your still to early. You don't want your baby to be in the hospital for a couple weeks. Better safe than sorry.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

Mommy2BeFeb2009
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I would call.  I was having BH in my lower back up until about 2 weeks ago and then it just turned to straight out a constant pain, like my back is a brick wall.  According to my DR this morning, I am having back contractions and not feeling them.  He stripped me and stretched me today to see if that works, but just to be safe you may want to see what he says.

Proud Mommy to Samantha 4 years old
Eagerly Awaiting AUSTIN JOSEPH!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)