Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't orgasm while pregnant..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

i dont know why but i can't. all i can think about is the baby and how gross i feel and look i want to have sex i just can't get a good end result anyone else having this problem and have any solutions?

pregnancy calendar
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Maybe try other ways instead of actually having sex (oral, use toys, foreplay, etc.) Just a thought sorry if tmi but it sounds like your fear is having him hurt your baby.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

MAMA-MANDI
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM

no solutions here... i have the same problem.

Mandi
AmaliaD
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:45 PM

me too!!!!!!!!  read it is normal in my preg book... it makes dh go on and on.... he doesn't get that it just isn't going to happen then i get sore and don't wanna do it for another month,  poor man, poor me!!!!   but looks like you will be done being pregs soon, i have till Apr. then i will be done forever too.... yep i cant get off.... while having sex at least, i can on my own (Don'T tell!! lol dh would be pissed!! more jealous and inadequate but it is the anatomy of the preg body i think and the psychological issues with being BIG for me. ) 

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Also don't think you look gross because pregnancy is a very beautiful thing. Your going to be bringing the most beautiful child here and that makes you even more beautiful :)

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

kaciewor
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I have said this before and I will say it again, I feel beautiful being pregnant, but not sexy. I have no sex drive.

Proud wife to Jeff~  Mommy to Lainey* expecting another little one April 30th!stork

babycowart
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM

good grief! i'm about 34 wks and about two weeks ago my body just quit doing it. it's so frustrating, i'm sure most of it is in my head, i feel huge and i can't breath and i have heart burn really bad every time i lay down. i just figure it's getting about that time.

nonna
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM

I was that way with my last pregnancy.  Opposite this time, lol.  I want to so bad, but my hubby is out of state working for 2 more weeks so none for me. 

Anyway, with my last one, I just tried to remember that sex with an orgasm might bring on labor so I did it.  Didn't work though.

Krystiana ~ Loving wifey to Nick, Momma to Juliana,
Stepmomma to Lillyana,
and growing a boy. EDD-2/20/09

bethandbabies26
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I used to feel all fat and disgusting with my previous pregnancies but my husband is so wonderful...I think he thinks I'm more attractive prego than not! He makes me feel very comfortable and beautiful still...but I know exactly where your coming from...hang in there, each one is different!

babycowart
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:49 PM

lol......me too. but don't tell, he'd just be crushed.

Quoting AmaliaD:

me too!!!!!!!!  read it is normal in my preg book... it makes dh go on and on.... he doesn't get that it just isn't going to happen then i get sore and don't wanna do it for another month,  poor man, poor me!!!!   but looks like you will be done being pregs soon, i have till Apr. then i will be done forever too.... yep i cant get off.... while having sex at least, i can on my own (Don'T tell!! lol dh would be pissed!! more jealous and inadequate but it is the anatomy of the preg body i think and the psychological issues with being BIG for me. ) 

Dixichic
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM

no i know that he isnt gonna hurt the baby. i just can't get into it i guess you could say.

Quoting virgobaby1978:

Maybe try other ways instead of actually having sex (oral, use toys, foreplay, etc.) Just a thought sorry if tmi but it sounds like your fear is having him hurt your baby.

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)