Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby is lazy

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

So Ive been reading other people post and some pregnancy books and many people say that after they eat their babies tend to become very active. Well.....I guess I just have a lazy baby because when I eat, I feel a few kicks and movement and then.....I guess she's goes to sleep. LOL! I have a lazy baby already. So Im just curious about how does your baby act after you finish eating. Am I the only one who has a lazy baby?

And she doesnt become really active again until after a good 30 minutes to an hour, after eating. Or if Im super hungry, then she will show out in there! LOL

pregnancy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethandbabies26
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM

This baby is the most active of my three for sure!

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Some babies aren't as active as others but keep a close eye that it doesn't get any worse and if it does you may want to let your dr. know.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

michelle6_10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Mine was never active after I ate.  He just picked his own times to poke the crap out of me.

omigodfirstbaby

lol my baby is just the opposite!! he was always kicking and moving around! now he is very squished so the most he does is elbow me in my pelvic bone or kick me in the ribs every once in a while but for the most part he doesn't really move anymore.

nonna

Actually, I just had a snack of oreos and milk and my baby is going nuts right now.  lol

Krystiana ~ Loving wifey to Nick, Momma to Juliana,
Stepmomma to Lillyana,
and growing a boy. EDD-2/20/09

Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM

I'm also the oppisite.. She goes nuts about an hour after I eat.. Esp. after I drink something sugary or with caffiene.. (I know I'm no supposed to, but sometimes I just REALLY want a vanilla coke.. lol)

pregnancy

Nikamilika
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM

my baby has some more active days than others. sometimes after a meal the baby goes wild. then on another after meals the baby gives a few kicks and thats it. every baby is different

Chocolate-LEO
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Aww, my use to go nuts after eating somethings but now she just chills out after eating. Im not worried about it because she normally a very active baby, and now of days when I want her to told still, eating is the only way to get her to chill out! LOL

pregnancy
Capricorn21
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM

My baby kicks a lot when I eat, but even more so when I am trying to sleep, it's my first so I don't know if it's considered extremely active or not but it seems like it never sleeps, ever, and there fore neither do I. I would count your blessings that baby lets you rest.

MAMA-MANDI
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I feel my lil man moving a little after i eat, but for the most part he has gotten pretty lazy. I am 36 weeks so maybe he is just running out of 'swimming' room.

Mandi
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)