Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Im sitting here and im hurtting and i dont know if they are contartions or if its where the baby is moveing and that is whats hurtting me..When you have contrations dose the baby still move or can it..i know its a dumb ? b/c i have two other kids but im kinda lost here...its really hurtting near my pelivce bone...whatever it is its kiling me it hurts soo bad...!! please help me and tell me what it is...i lost my plug 5 days ago but no "bloody show"..do you have to have the "Bloody Show"be4 you go into labor...someone please help..

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jbardwell
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM

just wanted to give you a bump

Jennifer

MAMA-MANDI
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:13 PM

i never had bloody show before i went into labor. Sometimes it hurts me when the baby kicks and moves in certain spots, but nothing unbarable. Is it a tightening feeling that comes and goes or consistant?

Mandi
Dixichic
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Quoting jbardwell:

just wanted to give you a bump

pregnancy calendar
jswaner
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

This is my first and I'm not sure if i've lost my mucus plug or not but I do know that the baby does and can move during contractions. Sorry I'm not much help but I just asked my Dr that question last week.

mommy_of_many
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM

If your unsure, call your doctor.  I thought that it was just braxton hicks on the 11th but my honey made me go in anyway.  I was having true contractions at 3 min intervals.  What kind of pain is it?  A constant pain or one that comes and goes.

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:40 PM

You really shouldn't have a bloody show if you do you should call your dr. With my 4th baby they induced labor because I was having a bloody show. I hope everything is ok go get it checked out and let us know how it goes.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

ambermilton
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I never lost my mucus plug, or had any kind of bloody show.. But, if what you're feeling hurts that bad, I think i'd go to L&D. Or at least call the dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)