Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whose ready?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM
  • 21 Replies

when i was pg w DD i loved the whole pregnancy. i had her at 36 wks due to pre-eclampsia, so i never got to the point that i was way uncomfortable. now i am 34 wks w DD#2 and i don't love it so much this time, lol. i'm so ready for it to be done. i'm tired of being pg, i can't wait to lose this extra weight. to just feel like me again. don't get me wrong, being pg is a beautiful thing but i think i've had my fill. when did any of you ladies "have enough"?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessMomof2boys
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:40 PM

With my first I had him at 40 weeks....I was ready then, but still a little scared and nervous because it was my first.  With my 2nd my water broke at exactly 36 weeks and I was completely unprepared and no ready.  I wanted to just push him back in and let him "cook" a little longer so I could prepare more lol.  This time, since I went into preterm labor last time, and because there was only 3 months between having my last one and getting pregnant this time, I'm at a higher risk for preterm labor again.  I'm just hoping that this one stays in until 37-38 weeks or further!

pregnancy week by week

babyruby02
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Oh honey!! I am 28 weeks with my first and I am DONE!!!! LOL! Being pregnant is NOT fun for me!! Good luck though!!

jgirl04

I'm 32-1/2 wks pregnant and I've been at this point for a while LOL I don't know if I just want to have him in my arms so I'll know he's safe, or if it's the umcomfortability. My 1st pregnancy was triplets, and I'll tell ya, I'd rather be pregnant with 3 girls than my 1 boy LOL big difference between the 2 pregnancies...

expecting boy

virgobaby1978

I never get enough of course I think people can tell that since this is lucky #7 for me :)

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

ashybaby87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Yea i know how you feel. When i was preg towards the end i was ready to have my old body back again... now that im not preg anymore i miss being pregnant. lol.

*NEW PLACE TO BUY & SELL* -no listing fees!
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/ashybaby87

FREE stuff for their coming baby

mommy_of_many
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

gosh, I have soo been there for like the last week and a half!!!!!  I am sooo done with being pregnant!!  All I want is to be able to breath again!!!!  And to sleep on my stomach were I am most comfortable.  Don't forget the constint pain in the ribs that I have from my baby being transverse breech and her back being under my ribs and pushing them out!!!   ARG!!

ONLY A COUPLE MORE WEEKS, JUST KEEP SAYING IT!!!!

ciejsgirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Can I say I'm done at 9 1/2 weeks?  I am sick and constantly tired...someone tell me it will get better!??!?!

babycowart
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM

ya it usually gets better in the second trimester. i was really sick too.

Quoting ciejsgirl:

Can I say I'm done at 9 1/2 weeks?  I am sick and constantly tired...someone tell me it will get better!??!?!

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

It will usually in the 2nd trimester it starts going away and your almost there.

Quoting ciejsgirl:

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM

This pregnant thing was harder than I anticipated.. lol.. I will be glad when it's over and I have my baby, and my body back.. Ugh..

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)