Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Help My Big U/S is tomorrow!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

My big U/S is tomorrow... I'm a bit scared the baby might not be active.. I heard most of the advice(sugary drinks/orange juice/meal/etc...) but anymore you can give would be great..

I think I have a lazy baby. Last sono they had to measure it's neck and they had a hard time cuz it was all cuddled up sleeping lol.. the tech tried to wake it up but it was difficult!!!

I really want to know the sex tomorrow!!! o and please some pink dust...

lol ok I had to go back and revise the post before posting because i Kept typing her... lol it's still an "IT" to me :)

**EDIT** It doesn't move to much either .. and this is baby number 2.. i'm not worried just think this baby is LAZY!!! LOL

pregnancy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mell-belle
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM

I drank about 1/2 a bottle of Mountain Dew, and I hate that stuff, but I wanted to be sure that she was moving around! And it definatly did the trick! So good luck, and I am sending you PINK DUST!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker
virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM

The only suggestion I can give you is do what you know already my old ob had me drink diet coke for about a half hour before I got there. Mine it didn't help cause mine was for complications in the end of my pregnancy but it might help you. Hope it all goes well and you can have my pink dust I don't want another girl but I will take what I get. lol

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

babycakes_1228
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM

thank you!!!

virgobaby1978 i'll send you some blue dust... lol my family is bombarded with boys ;)

babycakes_1228
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM

ewwwwwww i hate mountain dew... thanx

Quoting Mell-belle:

I drank about 1/2 a bottle of Mountain Dew, and I hate that stuff, but I wanted to be sure that she was moving around! And it definatly did the trick! So good luck, and I am sending you PINK DUST!

allycat82080
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I had my U/S today and I was worried just like you.  The baby wasn't moving at first but the U/S tech kept pushing at her and pushing at her and I guess she finally gave in and woke up.  It was funny because you could see her waking up moving her head and her arms all around and we got to see her sex.  She's a girl!!!  Someone on here said before something about drinking ice cold water before you go but the tech didn't know if that really worked.  I asked.  Also I heard someone say eat a candy bar before you go in.  That might work.  I didn't do anything.  The tech just bugged the hell out of her.  lol.  Maybe your tech will do the same thing.

Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)