Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im starting to get the calls

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

asking if Im in labor. My sister has called about 3 times today  are you in labor? Seriously they all know I will call when I am. and I called my best friend and said "hey how are you" and shes like "ARE YOU IN LABOR"? OMG seriously.. why would i be asking you how you are if I was in labor.

Photobucket
Mommy to Christian (3), Caleb (2), and soon to be Chloe Lynn (Feb. 12,2009)
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Lol I never got that they all knew when I was but it's good they are all worried about you.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

michelle6_10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM

This to me was the most annoying part of pregnancy.  I finally told a friend (after she asked when I was going to have that baby) "I don't know, why don't you crawl up my vagina and ask him, he won't respond to me".  My sister found it hilarious.  It wasn't one of my finer moments.

athenagmb
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Wow and you still have some time till your due date. I would tell everyone don't ask me if I am in labor or you will be the last one I call when I am in labor. LOL sorry I never had to go through that. I was with everyone so no one every asked me. Good luck

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

athenagmb
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM

I think that is so funny shows a real pregnat women with hormones LOL

Quoting michelle6_10:

This to me was the most annoying part of pregnancy.  I finally told a friend (after she asked when I was going to have that baby) "I don't know, why don't you crawl up my vagina and ask him, he won't respond to me".  My sister found it hilarious.  It wasn't one of my finer moments.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

Vandyswife
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM

LOL, i swear i will KILL someone if they do that!

chel1195
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Haha, I know how annoying that must be!  I went preterm with my son and now everyone is constantly asking me if I am feeling ok.  How are you?  Are you ok?  Are you having contractions??  Lol, I'm only 14 weeks...

Good luck!

Brendon David born 11/09/05

Hoping for a girl! Due 07/19/2009

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

michelle6_10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Yeah, it was classic hormones. I was actually pretty even keeled the rest of my pregnancy.  lol

Quoting athenagmb:

I think that is so funny shows a real pregnat women with hormones LOL

Quoting michelle6_10:

jswaner
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Me too... I'm due Feb 2nd and my dad, grandma, sisters all call every day. It gets sooo annoying. Especially when I go to work in the mornings or I make a funny face and everybody freaks out and is like... "OMG she's in labor"!!!! Of course everyone will get the call when I'm in labor but till then.... STOP CALLING AND ASKING!!!! (I'm right there with ya girl!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)