Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STUPID WALL STICKERS FOR NURSERY WONT STICK!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

any tips?

we have textured walls and i put them up HOPING they would stick but they keep peeling! we rent but im still tempted to use the spray adhesive i have in the garage!!

do you think the spray glue would make it too difficult to get them back off?

grrr! anyone else have this problem?

Proud Mommy to be of Ozlo Robert Simms!

babies
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VLY
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM

hey when all else fails you can get some heavy paper and glue them onto the paper and cut around the sticker... than all you would need is ticky tape (the sticky gummy like adhesive used to put up glow in the dark stars) to put them on the wall

Full time Custodial Stay at home Parent of Two (SK's Ages 4and 7) TTC my First! :)

Mrs.Simms
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:27 PM

yeah, hubs and i were thinkin about using some of the thick poster board we have but i have the little bug stickers and the antennas are so small and swirly that idk how we would cut it out! AHH so annoying! they need to make them stickier!

Quoting VLY:

hey when all else fails you can get some heavy paper and glue them onto the paper and cut around the sticker... than all you would need is ticky tape (the sticky gummy like adhesive used to put up glow in the dark stars) to put them on the wall

babies
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Spray adhesive should be fine :)

Mrs.Simms
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM

you dont think it will ruin the wall or make them stick a little too much? i mean, we dont intend on leaving for a long time...but i dont want to ruin the walls.

Quoting sparklebug86:

Spray adhesive should be fine :)

babies
allycat82080
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM

My husband and I have the winnie the pooh border and the little winnie the pooh stickies too and we have textured walls as well but the stickers were staying, it was the border that was giving us problems so we just put little pieces of clear tape on the border and it's stayed and you can't see the tape. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)