Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dropping?? edit with pic

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

did or have any of yall dropped at 26 weeks? and did yall make it to your due date?

i called my ob and was told to stay off my feet for 24 hrs due to the pressure in the nether regions and minor cramping and my tummy is lower like i dropped they said if i continue to have problems by tmorrow i need to come in and be checked...i have a history of preterm labor with my past 2 but only dialating no dropping or anything....but i dont feel like theres really anything to concerning going on is why i ask...

today...

last week

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fkh8ah
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:24 PM

bumpin for edit and part of the question i forgot to ask..

jenni_michelle
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:26 PM

No i don't think you've dropped... it may be that the baby is in a different position and it's causing you more pressure.

milkmachine247
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:27 PM

It looks the same to me.

babyblujems
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I dropped early around 27-28 weeks and I went into labor at 29 weeks.  But they stopped it because I came in early enough...but I think you have nothing to worry about

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM

it doesnt look like youve dropped to me either. I got major pressure in my lower regions around 25 weeks and it was so bad I couldnt walk but, the dr said everything was fine and in fact my LO is way up high.

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Looks about the same to me also. usually you don't start dropping till the end of pregnancy approx 32ish weeks.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

fkh8ah
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM

thats what im hoping and thinking that it is just movement of the baby causing the pressure..the nurse made me a lil nervous though ..... even though my daughter is just 13  months i cant even tell when something is off or odd because past 2 were different from this 1 and eachother... so i feel like its my first pregnancy with my all my lil concerns..lol

Quoting jenni_michelle:

No i don't think you've dropped... it may be that the baby is in a different position and it's causing you more pressure.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM

You didnt drop yet, you'll know!!

With both my pregnancies I carried low the whole time, and last time I made it to almost 38 weeks, so yeah its possible. I was also dilated from 19 weeks on with her... none of that stuff is a sign he/she's coming soon, as much as we might want it to towards the end.

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 32 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:13 PM

When I dropped my belly was sitting in my lap.  It was noticeably low.  Yours doesn't look that low, just like the baby might have changed position.  It's a minor difference.  Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)