Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stand sweets

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

With my last 2 pregnancies I wanted sweets like crazy well this time around I can't stand anything sweet, which causes a little problem for me. Saturday is my 3 year olds birthday :( and I want to be able to have some bday cake with her for her bday. But the thought of anything sweet makes my stomach turn. Which is also funny too because I have had no m/s. I can't drink pop, juice, I can't eat candy or anything that has sugar taste what so ever. It really kinda sucks and I don't know what to do.And next mth is my 11 mth olds 1st bday.....

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nanasmommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Awe..I had the same thing with my first pregnancy. With this one I can eat them..I want them actually every once in a while. Um..lets see. Cake really didn't seem that sweet to me, but I stayed away from ice cream. I really don't know what to say..if you don't want to eat it, then don't. Do you want any fruit? That might pave a way for ya?! Sorry I don't really know what to tell ya..

Bump**

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I heard if you crave sweets its a girl but if you crave salt or spicy food its a boy.  So maybe youll have a lil boy.

RustedRalncoat
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

HAHA me too :( its sad but I guess we will be healthier during this pregnancy than with our others right? I was really sensitive during the first trimester but now it has slacked a little bit even though I still don't care for it.

pregnancy
RustedRalncoat
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Totally oppisite for me during my last pregnancy.....

Quoting jenjobrien:

I heard if you crave sweets its a girl but if you crave salt or spicy food its a boy.  So maybe youll have a lil boy.

pregnancy
virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Thanks all of you I hope for a boy since I have so many girls (5). I have been craving lots of fruit I ate a bag of oranges pretty much myself in a week. I know that I need to watch it but I lack on Vit C anyway. But alot of natural sugar can be bad for you too I am almost at a loss lol.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

Konalove
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Yeah, I craved sweets with my daughter and my son.

Quoting RustedRalncoat:

Totally oppisite for me during my last pregnancy.....

Quoting jenjobrien:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)