Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was this a contraction? Or just another bh?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  • 3 Replies

Last night when i got in bed and all comfy, about a half an hour later I felt a realy strong pinching/throbbing pain that start from the bottom of my belly  and slowly worked its way up to almost my ribs. It lasted about 2 minutes. I'm not sure whether it was a braxten hicks or a real contraction.

What do you think?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
abjones00
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I had BH that felt exactly the same as the contractions I have now only difference is i'm dialating with these and wasn't with BH so there is no telling.

BaileysMommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:52 PM

not a real contraction since you arent still having them.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I think it was a BH because you typically don't have just one contraction, but its possible you had more and just didnt feel them (some people don't)

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 32 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)