Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Measurmeny question

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
Is it normal to measure 33cm at 37 weeks
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:30 PM

It would be a little "low."    You've been measuring off for a while now?  And you positively know when you conceived?

"The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works--"

Ask this of our maternity care system, as well.

"I am a lefty, get used to it"

ladyjones76
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I DNT KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE MEASUREMENTS

stephanieevers
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Yeah I know my due date is right. I only had sex 1 time in months my bf works out of town. And I don't know what I have been measuring he never told me before. He didn't say anything except how big was your biggest I said 8 PBS and he left it at that
doulala
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Do you have the same person measuring each time?    And do you know baby's position, has it changed?

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Usually if your 37 weeks you should measure 37 cm.like the week you are in it should be the same as the cm.Maybe your baby has dropped some or something.?

nonna
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Hmm, I just had an appointment and I was measuring 38 weeks and I was 35 weeks 4 days.  I would call the doctor and just ask if you're on track or not.

Krystiana ~ Loving wifey to Nick, Momma to Juliana,
Stepmomma to Lillyana,
and growing a boy. EDD-2/20/09

stephanieevers
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:41 PM
yes the same person measures me
doulala
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM

How did you measure with your other children~   Right "on" or were they above/under the average?

How DARE Mother Nature question SCIENCE! ~Mike Tymeson

The impossible is often the untried. ~Jim Goodwin

Women's bodies have their own wisdom, and a system of birth refined over 100,000 generations is not so easily overpowered. ~Sarah Buckley

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Idk they never told me the measurements and they usually only measured me 1 maybe 2 times the whole pregnancy

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

doulala
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Do you have ultrasounds?

Quoting virgobaby1978:

Idk they never told me the measurements and they usually only measured me 1 maybe 2 times the whole pregnancy

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)