Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really want to be done!(vent)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

ok so I'm about 31 weeks and I in so much pain, and so uncomfortable. Everything hurts. My stomach my ribs, my back my legs ect. She hasn't turned yet so she's prancing around on my bladder, I swear she kicks so hard and low her foot is gonna pop out lol, and her head is jammed in my ribs which makes it hard to sit or lay down. I no it's to early but I really want to be done. We haven't even finished getting everything we need. Does anyone else want to go into labor now even though you no it's to soon. This is my third, I don't remember being so misrable!

its a girl

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Girl Im only 23 weeks and I want to have this kid already!  Im not too uncomfortable yet, Im just impatient. I hope it goes by fast.

MommyBess
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Eek! I predict some momma's might get a little touchy about this subject! I would be careful wishing for the baby too come soon. I know its uncomfy, I am 36.3 weeks and its tough, but you know the bun isnt done yet. Soon tho, soon!

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Teppyrose
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I'm not wishing she'll come early I want to have a healthy baby but I can't help feeling done  thats all

Quoting MommyBess:

Eek! I predict some momma's might get a little touchy about this subject! I would be careful wishing for the baby too come soon. I know its uncomfy, I am 36.3 weeks and its tough, but you know the bun isnt done yet. Soon tho, soon!

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I feel the same way!! my little girl is head down but its not any better! She constantly has her feet all the way up in my ribs and just twists them around.  I physcially cannot sit anymore because of the pain. I am 35 weeks 2 days! As bad as its hurts I do NOT want to go into labor yet! I would be so upset if she had to go to the nicu and was not able to come home with me! I dont want her born more then a week early.

She is my second and i dont remember it hurting this bad with my son either!

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

Mommyofthree691
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM
I know the feeling. I am 37 weeks and I am going insane. I have been miserable since 26 weeks and it seems like its taking forever. I have 14 days left. My c section is set for the third and it can't come fast enough. Good luck momma!
Devin Rocarek, Proud Mommy of Three
krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Ah I'm only 15 weeks right now but I pee like I'm 9 months already.I don't like that one bit.This is my second and so far it seems to be going pretty fast for me.With my son it went by so slow by the time I was 30 weeks I was ready to deliver.I had him at 37 weeks and thankfully he was healthy as a horse.There is a sort of exercise you can do to coax her to turn.Lay on your back and lift your but for 20-30 seconds and do this as many times as you can or want and do it everyday.By the time you go back to your doctor she maybe head down.I did this with my son and it worked.I did it for like a week and he turned and stayed that way.Try it!!I remember my son when he was head down he would kick right where my boobs were and they would move.It was funny and embarrassing if someone saw!

Teppyrose
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Thanks!! Good Luck to you too!!

Quoting Mommyofthree691:

I know the feeling. I am 37 weeks and I am going insane. I have been miserable since 26 weeks and it seems like its taking forever. I have 14 days left. My c section is set for the third and it can't come fast enough. Good luck momma!

MommyBess
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I totally understand..some mommas just have very stong feelings on the subject and it can get dramatic, fast. :) PM me if you ever wanna vent! lol

Quoting Teppyrose:

I'm not wishing she'll come early I want to have a healthy baby but I can't help feeling done  thats all

Quoting MommyBess:

How`s my pregnancy doing?

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Im not wishing to have a premature baby.  Im just anxious about it being time to meet her!  Sometimes its just hard to be patient.  My only wish is that time flies by.

Quoting MommyBess:

Teppyrose
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM

lol thanks. My boobs don't move but I pee myself alot lol. I heard if I go on my hands and knees for 20 mins she will turn too, I've been doing it but its uncomfortable . I will try your suggestion sounds easier. Thanks alot!!

Quoting krystaldawn_21:

Ah I'm only 15 weeks right now but I pee like I'm 9 months already.I don't like that one bit.This is my second and so far it seems to be going pretty fast for me.With my son it went by so slow by the time I was 30 weeks I was ready to deliver.I had him at 37 weeks and thankfully he was healthy as a horse.There is a sort of exercise you can do to coax her to turn.Lay on your back and lift your but for 20-30 seconds and do this as many times as you can or want and do it everyday.By the time you go back to your doctor she maybe head down.I did this with my son and it worked.I did it for like a week and he turned and stayed that way.Try it!!I remember my son when he was head down he would kick right where my boobs were and they would move.It was funny and embarrassing if someone saw!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)