Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some suggestions please

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well after being told I was having a girl we picked out a name now we found out hes a boy, im needing some name suggestions....boys names are hard!  I want something unique, not commonly used! 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Thestacys08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:04 PM

So we don't know what we are having but here are the boys name we are liking..

Zahn or Zane, however spelling you like. Myles! and my husband likes Rufus, but I dont. I also like the name Xavier. Here is what i think. The names jayden, braiden, and aiden are being used so much so we dont want that.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

What are a couple of names that you like? Girl or Boy? So I can get a feel for your style :)

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Here is a bump for you!

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM

LOL Zahn is my maiden name...it means tooth in german. I had no idea people use it as a first name.

Quoting Thestacys08:

So we don't know what we are having but here are the boys name we are liking..

Zahn or Zane, however spelling you like. Myles! and my husband likes Rufus, but I dont. I also like the name Xavier. Here is what i think. The names jayden, braiden, and aiden are being used so much so we dont want that.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Zane, Blaze, Tucker, Sawyer,  Corbin, Pheonix,  Xander...

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

sparkyskitten
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Well Look at the top 100 baby names list and cross those off your list that is what i did.. DS name is like in the 500s...no ones uses it much anymore right now and I'm glad..

I like Marcus, Devon, Shawn, Gallahan,  Colt

expecting boyMarch 2009. We already have a great toddler girl July 2006.

Don't complain about life if you're not willing to get off your ass and do something to change it.

Group Admin Breastfeeding Moms Uncensored

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)