Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do(need help)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok me and DF just moved into a new house 4BR and they have a 2 bedrooms upstairs and the other 2 down stairs.I dont know how to put the rooms im scared to put my babies on the 1st floor it will drive me crazy and keep me up all night because i would be worried they will wake up or i would think i hear something and get up every 5 mins.but at the same time i dont want them upstairs because it wold make me nervous thinking they might wake up in da middle of the nite and try to come down stairs and they would fall.Please i need some advise ASAP.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM

how old are the babies? Are they babies or toddlers? If they are babies, I would put them upstairs with you for sure.

mikids_miworld
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM

They are 3 and 1.

Quoting sparklebug86:

how old are the babies? Are they babies or toddlers? If they are babies, I would put them upstairs with you for sure.

rebel_mommy09
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I would get a baby gate that they can't open and put it at the top of the stairs and maybe put them upstairs with you at night and then would it be possible to make like a play room for them downstairs so that during the day when you are down stairs they could play there? Just an idea.

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)