Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need to vent bad

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

well ok  i am 22 years old i had my lil noemi  on oct 7 08  here day not been around much  so i learn to dell with it ! well now i found out i am  pregnant agine baby # 2 well i told her dad he was not happ either way!well i been verry nice to him on the phone now since to dony b at him any more he all b at me wheni call to only talk about noemi or the other baby  he all like rude well if i ask him what going on in his life he tell me streat up its not my dame bussiness so then he will trun the tabels on me and ask are u with you boyfriend or u with a nother man  are you having sex with any one ! and no we are not togather any more but dame i cant be nosey only him  i still love him with all my heart yes case he gave me my two kids but what dose that mean is he playing to my head or dose he still care it driving me crazy  he always wants to know if i am with a nother man and to i ask him are you ready to fuck some one he told me no  he ask me was i readt to do the same i told him no not for a long long time  plz if anyone can tell me what that mean plz help thanks edith!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)