Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little guy!! (PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just got home from my 3d u/s. My baby boy is VERY camera shy.....he was hiding behind his feet and hands the WHOLE time and wouldnt move em out of the way! We got one good shot of half of his face and a 100% positive gender determination LOL. heres a few pics!

the only face shot

one of his feet and toes

hand covering his face, you can see part of his little nose sticking out from behind it lol

And the money shot......scrotum sac and all LOL

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Very cute!

virgobaby1978
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Congrats very nice pics

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

cosmogirl_16
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:42 PM

very cute congrats

pregnancy due date
Necie72
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:11 PM

very cute...  my little girl has been shy as well...  she had her face buried in the placenta, but she did turn for a few seconds, smiled and turned back...  they can be such little stinkers!

amanda0320
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hey!  Ur due just a few days before me. and im also having a little boy.  I have heard that those 3d u/s can be hard this late in the game because they dont have alot of room.  I did mine right after christmas and we got some pretty good shots.  But ill tell you he was also being pretty subborn about the whole thing.  He was asleep the whole time and he had his face pressed against my cervix so apparently it was too close to get a really good shot.  That god the person scheduled after me was running late.  They allowed us more time and after about an hour we finally started getting some really good face shots.  the best one is in my siggy.  your son is very cute though.  and if you wanna pm dont hesitate.  We can share stories of our sons when they come out!  GL mama!

Little Stanley Darroch is due Feb. 28th 2009!

Haley25
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Thanks.....your's looks like he's gonna be a cutie too.

Quoting amanda0320:

Hey!  Ur due just a few days before me. and im also having a little boy.  I have heard that those 3d u/s can be hard this late in the game because they dont have alot of room.  I did mine right after christmas and we got some pretty good shots.  But ill tell you he was also being pretty subborn about the whole thing.  He was asleep the whole time and he had his face pressed against my cervix so apparently it was too close to get a really good shot.  That god the person scheduled after me was running late.  They allowed us more time and after about an hour we finally started getting some really good face shots.  the best one is in my siggy.  your son is very cute though.  and if you wanna pm dont hesitate.  We can share stories of our sons when they come out!  GL mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)