Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you hate being pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 23 Replies

This is my second pregnancy.  I absolutely hated being pregnant the first time.  I had a risk free pregnancy and no morning sickness at all but still hated being pregnant.  This pregnancy I hate worse than the first. I am nausious from the time I wake up to the time I do to bed.  I do not like complaining and love the end result of pregnancy but just do not like being pregnant.  Any other women feel the way I feel?

by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charmed_423
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM

im the exact opposite this is my first and i love it...mind you im ready as hell for her to get out but  ive loved it the only thing that is bothersome is all the tiredness

Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:45 AM

I used to like it... Now I can really say that it has gotten old and I just want it to be done already.. lol.. I feel so sorry for the people over 40 weeks and hope to god that I go near my due date.

pregnancy

xhighonlovex
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I am the complete opposite I had two high risk pregnancies and I loved it!! I hated the pain and ailments that came with it, but loved feeling the baby move and watch my belly grow :)..

Photobucket

My reason I believe in miracles!

Mrs.Haswell
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM

I dont hate it... but it wasnt my favorite thing in the world... but I think that if i wasnt so sick all the time I would have loved it.. I think I spent more time throwing up then I did anything else but the DD was worth all of it.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
amanda0320
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Some days i love it and others i am cursing the day!  LOL.  i am def ready to get my body back though and i still have 5 1/2 weeks left.

pregnancy
Jaxismyheart
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I agree with you I absolutely hate being pregnant... I love my babies but like you I just hate it... I hate being sick for nine months, I hate craving something eating it and then throwing it back up.. I hate not being able to breath when you lay down, not being able to get up easily, having to pee every 5 seconds, and every smell seeming like it is intensified by a millions. I really hate it love he end product though! (oh and btw if anyone has any suggestion on how to make the morning sickness go away please feel free to send me a message... I have tried crackers, gingerale, and mints)

heather47006
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM

ME me me me..

I hate being pregnant.. I would go through labor 100 times versus being pregnant once.. I like the end results but I hate hate hate being pregnant...  But I've been really sick,, Hypernemisis the whole pregnancy,, throwing up constantly then add no energy and ready for this to be done!!!!

pd4now82
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I hate being pregnant and the process of it (the fat tummy, the sicknesses, the food/smell aversions/changes, sciatic pain, back pain, etc)  - I love the baby afterward, but being pregnant.....ugh!  I hate it!!!  Glad I'm not the only one.

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:56 AM

my first pregnancy i was MISERABLE but i LOVED it.

i hate when people complain. sorry.

i had my son wayy too early so it drives me insane when people complain about how much they want their babies out of them.... just thank God every day that your baby is still inside of you and you dont have to watch him/her grow inside an incubator with IVs and tubes all over the place.

this time my pregnancy is going a lot easier. im still sick with this one, but nothing close to what i was with my last, so when people ask how im feeling i say GREAT!! because honestly, this is great compared to before...

im hoping for a huge belly, lots of aches and pains, full on 40 weeks of pregnancy, and I'm gonna suck it up and LOVE every minute of it.

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean River                

Saffyre
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I'm exactly the same - except I only have hours left instead of weeks :) I'm in labor at the hospital right now!

Quoting amanda0320:

Some days i love it and others i am cursing the day!  LOL.  i am def ready to get my body back though and i still have 5 1/2 weeks left.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured