• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Literally CAN'T WALK!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

I literally can not walk... um ladies who physically here can not walk??  My little one has moved down so low that I literally got up to walk to the kitchen and between the pain and pressue in front and the pain in my back I can LITERALLY not walk, I made it 5 feet and about cried in pain, I had to put one hand on my couch and one on my coffee table and shuffle myself to sit down... WTH this seriously has been painful to this point but I have been able to walk... its not been this bad but all this sudden tonight I had some really painful contractions and now it ALL hurts so bad... Anyone to this point?  You seriously can not physically walk??  UGH!!  WOW!!!  I didn't see that coming!!!

babies
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chilosa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:48 AM

I couldn't today I went to go wash my laundry and he adjusted him self and i about fell down the stairs because of where he was positioned.. Between that and my back hurting so bad I go tuesday to see if he might be coming early since I'm having so many issues

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

Ilovemybbgrl
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:50 AM

YES!! im assuming because the baby is moving down and is pushing on the pelvic area! Sounds like you will be goin in labor soon!! YAY!! * sigh * ive been having contractions since i was 35 weeks.... only 1cm dilated and 20% effaced =( doc says if i dont have him by thursday hes scheduling an induction.. wish hed just come on his own!

ambermilton
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:51 AM

I remember being like that with my son right before I went into labor. You could be close?!

kellerz06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:25 AM

oh man, i really do feel your pain... i get so many sharp pains in my groin area, i almost started to believe that something was wrong.. thankfully they went away.. but its a coming and going type thing for me... one time i was walking to my kitchen and got hit with the sharpest pains i have ever felt, and actually went down on my hands and knees and starting crying.... thankfully my dh was home!!

maybe just try resting on your left side for awhile, and see if baby changes position.. thats what i usually do, and it helps...

pregnancy calendar

MonroeLoves82
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I had that happen to me, but it was much earlier in pregnancy. My suggestion would be find a Chiropractor that is certified to work with pregnant women and get adjusted, it will really help a lot!  

Like a good debate about Mothering Hot Topics?
Come debate with us!

My name is Alli, I am a mother to two children Brady and Addison.
I am a nurse, wife, midwifery student, aspiring doula, straight edge, breastfeeding, homebirthing, non vaccinating, liberal, pro choice, future home schooling, green living, army wife, atheist, level headed, feminist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)