Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrible Nightmare Last Night

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi guys I'm relatively new here - My name is Katie I'm about 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and we haven't been telling people that we are pregnant yet (we waited until we were 12 weeks last time).  We haven't had our first appointment yet, but using a calculator online I think that we're due Sept 23.  We are SOOO excited!!

Last night I had a miscarriage nightmare.  It was awful.  I've never experienced the pain of a miscarriage so I can't know what it's like, but my nightmare really shook me.  I won't even describe it because there's no way it could be even close to realistic and it was horrific.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm thinking I'm just too worried about everything for my own good so it's coming out in my dreams.  I just need to stop thinking about it!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sylviapike26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM

A lot of times in pregnancy you have dreams about your fears, even if you don't realize that you fear that.  I have been having some of the weirdest and some were scary dreams about my upcoming c-section.  Just try to relax and not think about it.  I experienced two miscarriages and can tell you they are horrible to go through.  I always tell my hubby my dreams and it makes me feel a little better.  Good luck hon.

pregnancy week by week
kaysha
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

like the PP, I always tell my dh my dreams, and it seems to help me to calm down.

just remember that a dream is just that, a dream.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)