Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we are having another baby very soon i feel so blessed to have then close together

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM
  • 3 Replies

super excited we just found out what we are having and i was shocked  super shocked i kept all my boys clothes and girls clothes and  the great news is there both gong to be used i jst shiped the boys clothes out to my friend who is due 4 weeks before me she is having a boy and you guessed it we are having a girl another girl i cant belive it its so amazing when you keep telling your self hold on to those clothes after almost five years am so excited my husband was so happy for another girl  he cried and was shaking so bad and he saidto me what more can i want  now we have a almost perfect family because no family is perfect right plus we got our taxes done and damn that all i can say almost 7000 dollars later we will be able to take good care of our family my husband works hard and takes care of us but thats a mans job or at least he tells me that lol beisde all that i feel like jumping up and down it look like the baby will be here around the the week of the 18th of march so we will have a date of my surgery later on but god bless everyone good luck and i cant wait to chat this pic is at 30 weeks and some days  oh baby its a girl

mommie to a 4 year old a 11 month old and a new baby girl

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM

congratulations

pregnancy

PippaSkye
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Congrats on your lil princess on the way !!!

Welcome to team PINK !!

mommietomyfive
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:16 PM

am so excited i cant tell you all what name have you choosen for you little girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)