Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we want another baby...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

So my husband and I started talking about having another baby, we had our first July 7th 2008 his almost seven months old. Just wanted to know others advice of having babies close together.

toddler boy

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyershoney
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM

well i had my lil angel noemi on oct 7 08  and she only 3 inhalf months  and almost 5 weeks pregnant with my 2 baby  so it just like me and my brother and i reather have it this way were they are never alone . they will always have each other in ther lives

stacy2607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM

i know a couple of people who got pregnant pretty quick after having a baby and they all had happy and healthy pregnancies and babies..and they love having them close in age..I just had a baby 3 months ago and i just found out last Sunday that we are expecting again..i have a group for moms that are pregnant again less than a yr later or who are TTC less than a year later..u are welcome to join if you would like..there are already 21 members

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnantagainsosoon

some moms have told me that the link wasnt working..if it dont, u can just go to my profile to get to it.

stacy2607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:05 PM

u are welcome to join also

Quoting amyershoney:

well i had my lil angel noemi on oct 7 08  and she only 3 inhalf months  and almost 5 weeks pregnant with my 2 baby  so it just like me and my brother and i reather have it this way were they are never alone . they will always have each other in ther lives

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I can't help you there...my kids will be 4 years apart!! Lol but here is a bump for ya!

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

rain1128
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first child is 15 months old. We planned to have our kids close in age because we wanted them to grow up together and be able to relate to each other a little bit more than if they were years apart. This will be my last child. Two is enough for us.

mommietomyfive
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

my hubby and me have  had 4 pregnancy now first we lost a set of twins and then got pregnant with are daughter 6 months later and then 4 years later  we had our son and i got pregnant about 5 months later which am due near the end of march first part of april and am glad they are close toghter becasue it so much more special because they are closer and it so nice seeing your baby having a play mate around there age and my daughter who is four like to play and has a hard time becuase my son want to be right there and well its the age thing at least i think it is but gob bless and good luck i know i feel truly blessed

Evansmom24
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I would have loved to do that but financially it wasn't time for that. I hear that it is really hard at the beginning but later it is a blessing. My husband is from a family of 6 and the 4 oldest ones are all descending in age by 1 year. It was really cool for them they are all very close friends. The younger three were in high school together at least for one year. They could always help each other out with homework and some times they would have the same classes. But the downfall to that is that they will cover for each other if one is doing something they aren't supposed to. There was a lot of that too.

babydsmommy18
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I had my son almost a year ago on march 17th,2008 and we wanted another one right away i got pregnant when our son was 4 months old but we lost our little angel at 6 weeks we are trying for another one now so hopefully it will happen soon..I wanted my kids close together me and my brother are only 1 years and 4 days apart and we are close and i want that for my kids..Good luck!

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I would rather them be further apart,  our daughter is 3, and we tried to get pregnant as soon as she turned two, i got upset and sad that nothing was happening and that they wouldnt be as close as i wanted them too, but honestly it worked out soooo much better this way,  there is no way i would of been able to handle a new baby and a terrible two year old, not to mention, she woulndt of even understood the fact of her having a sister, and now that she is 3, she is soo soo so excited about having a baby sister on the way, she tells everyone she sees, im going to have a pink baby sister, lol, the babys in mommys tummy. It is perfect, so i would say wait.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM

My son is 1 year and I am 32 weeks pregnant.

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)