Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy dust..piogs..*LAST UPDATE IN PINK*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok so heres the short version..lol..my sister who is 25 is 4 days late and she thinks she may be pregnant..she already has a 5 yr old son she has been TTC soon after he was born and still no luck..now me im fertile myrtle..lol..i had my 3rd child a few months before she had her son and i have had 3 babies since she had her 1st and i just found out on sunday that we are expecting again..so i have had 4 pregnancies since she has been TTC again..so she just called and told me that she was going to the store to pick up a HPT..im anxiously awaiting her call..hopeing that she tells me she got a BFP!!! so baby dust needed for my baby sister

Update: SO SHE BOUGHT 2 TESTS FROM THE DOLLAR STORE, IT WAS THE $4 ONES SHE TOOK ONE AND SHE THOUGHT SHE SEEN A REALLY FAINT LINE TO MAKE A PLUS SIGN ..THEN SHE TOOK THE OTHER ONE AND ITS A LITTLE DARKER..SO I SAID, U ARE PREGNANT..SHE IS GOING TO THE STORE TO BUY 2 MORE AND TAKE ANOTHER ONE AND SAVE ONE FOR TOMORROW MORNING..I TOLD HER, IT DONT MATTER HOW LIGHT OR DARK..ITS POSITIVE..YAY...

*Another Update* she decided to go out and get another one and it was positive and then she went with her friend and bought 5 more from the dollar store(she really wants to be sure.)lol.. but she took those 2 and they were negative..wtf???i told her to take a couple in the morning so she is...she said she is also going to try and get into her dr tomorrow to get a blood test.

*LAST UPDATE*  SHE TOOK A TEST THIS MORNING AND IT WAS NEGATIVE..WENT TO GET BLOOD WORK THIS MORNING..IT WAS NEGATIVE..I FEEL SO BAD..I AM ON MY 7TH PREGNANCY AND SHE ONLY HAS ONE CHILD..HES 6 Y/O..ALL SHE WANTS IS ONE MORE CHILD..I FEEL SO BAD THAT I CAN GET PREGNANT SO EASY AND SHE CANT..SHE HAD HER HOPES UP AND SHE IS SO DISAPPOINTED..I EVEN FEEL BAD TALKING ABOUT MY PREGNANCY TO HER..

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyIvy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Tell her I said Good Luck!

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Alison82
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Awww, I hope its a big positive for her. I have been in her shoes. It took forever for me to get pregnant too. My DD is 4! I really wanted my kids closer in age, but Im grateful anyway I get my baby. Sending baby dust!

momofeddienseb
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM

baby dust

Blinkie Maker
KatieJeremy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM

baby dust

stacy2607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:07 PM

i told her that i think she was meant to not get pregnant until now..her sons father was an idiot who abused her..she got a new boyfriend whom the wholle family loved..he was there when she had my nephew and was willing to take care of him as his own..they ended up breaking up..my sister has had a few boyfriends since then and they have all be a**holes..now after 2 1/2 -3 years she is finally back with the guy who was going to except my nephew as his own..the one we all love..so i told her maybe it was meant to be this way..she wasnt supposed to get pregnant by those other losers and she was supposed to be back with this one and they were meant to be a family.

kissmiss213
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

the ones that came up neg prolly werent sensative enough. i say that she is preggo!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
stephmiller4554
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:35 PM

DOLLAR STORE TESTS DONT WORK! I took a test from the dollar store and it was NEGATIVE and that same day I took a first response and it was positive, I now have a baby boy! TELL HER TO GET FIRST RESPONSE!

mom4ary
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:39 PM

i always test with first response and both pregnancys gave me pos results before my missed period... i was in such shock with the last one i got one of those digital ones just to be sure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)