Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone every experience this with thier placenta?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello I am just wondering, my placenta landed on top of my belly, so its my placenta first then the baby, and i cant feel him at all. When i see him on the sonograms he is doing cardio! lol

basically my doctor said that because the placenta is on top it acts as a sound proof wall so i dont feel the baby. Im wondering when im 9 months if i will feel him?

I am 7 months, and have never felt him. im just curious cause i know its not a common thing. just happened this way for me.

Thanks in advance!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RosellaBella
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

no one?

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

ive seen the shows about women that never know they are pregnant until they have their babies because of that.... they never felt the baby move...

but i hope in your case you have a kick boxer in there and will feel him move soon!

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean (undecided middle) 

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM

My placenta is on top in the front. I didn't really feel movement until I was about 30wks or so. However I absolutely do feel him now.

Pregnancy ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)