• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
ok i have miscarried exactly one week and 3 days ago and my husband and i had sex yesterday and late last night and today when i go to the bathroom im having clear really stretchy cervical mucus and i was wondering and i ovulating or what y would i be having that now? am i that fertile? could i get prego even though afterwords i got up and took a shower?HHHHEEELLLPPPPP. i took an ovulation test yeterday and today and it was negative.

in love

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Swt_Mama
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM

HERES A BUMP BUT TAKING A SHOWER AFTER HAVING SEX STOPS YOU FROM GETTING PREGNANT? NEVER HEARD OF THAT ALSO MAYBE YOU ARE OVULATING SINCE YOU HAVE THAT MUCUS DISCHARGE

SarahGreenwood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

You are actually more fertile, by certain accounts, after you've had a miscarriage, because your cycle will be out of wack. Use some form of birth control if you're not trying or it's unsafe for you to become pregnant currently. Even if you clean yourself out afterward, you can still get pregnant each and EVERY time you have intercourse.

~Sarah

zgirls009
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Just a thought:

Taking a shower doesn't keep you from getting pregnant.  If so...more people would have sex in the shower.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)