• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm New To The Group

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just joined this group and I just joined Cafe Mom. My name is Chelsea. I'm 16 years old and I'm pregnant. Please don't judge me. I'm scared out of my mind and have no idea what to do. I have a lot of support coming from my family, friends, and my bf and his family. Everyone right now is just shocked that I'm pregnant but they are trying their best to be supportive.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MAMA-MANDI
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:56 PM

i know it can be scarry even if you were older. Do you have the support of your family, friennds, baby's father?   Things are alot easier when you have support.

Anyways welcome to CM, these ladies are usually really helpful so don't be shy.

Mandi
fkh8ah
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:02 PM

its a scary thing especially that young i know from experience...but its a god scary..you'll do fine just take all the help and support offered to you...and if you need help ask for it...congratulations and  if you ever wanna talk just send me a message like i said ive been in your shoes before...i had my son that young

Gizzy22
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:04 PM
i know its scary.. i was 17 when i got pregnant. i am 20 with a baby who will be 2 next month, and currently pregnant again. About 5 months along.. if you need any advice let me know, i am here. just message me.

Photobucket
danielle102373
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I'm 35, almost 28 weeks, and still scared and I have two older kids.  One is about your age and one is four years younger.  I won't judge you at all because life happens to everyone-its what you do when you're faced with a huge challenge that makes you the kind of person people look at.   Keep your chin up, be good to yourself and take great care of you and the baby.  Its good you have such a vast support system-it will help you.  Keep posting. I would like very much to know what happens with you.

hugs 

Danielle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)