• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOOD

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am almost 36 weeks and I have no appetite whatsoever. Like I don't want to eat, but I am and I can't eat that much bc i feel so full.  Plus baby is measuring a week a head...Anyone else like this?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Yup, me! Not so much with the appetite issue, because I feel hungry all the time - but nothing will fit in my belly bc the baby is so huge!

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 or 36 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

MonroeLoves82
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Towards the end of pregnancy, lots of small meals are better than 3 or 4 big meals. You don't have a lot of room in there.

Like a good debate about Mothering Hot Topics?
Come debate with us!

My name is Alli, I am a mother to two children Brady and Addison.
I am a nurse, wife, midwifery student, aspiring doula, straight edge, breastfeeding, homebirthing, non vaccinating, liberal, pro choice, future home schooling, green living, army wife, atheist, level headed, feminist.

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:10 PM

baby is squishing your stomach, so u're best of eating lots of little snacks throughout the day rather than big meals... u need to eat to keep up your energy, u'll be using a lot of it to push that little one out in a few weeks!

Alexandria

pregnancy due date

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

goddess789
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I'm only 31 weeks and feel like that...I pretty much have to force myself to eat through out the day. So much for the joy of being able to eat whatever you want when pregnant lol. I can't imagine how much worse its going to get when she gets even bigger in there!!

Mary Elizabeth
First time mommy~waiting for the arrival of my princess Molly Elizabeth~Due March 29,2009

Luvey12
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM

I'm going to be 28 weeks on Tuesday but measuring 2 weeks ahead, with baby #2, and I feel like I cant eat at all.  I have to force myself!!  I just eat a bunch of small meals, and make sure they are high in protein....  Good luck!!

Faithers
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM

OMG  I wish I had this problem! I'm 35 weeks and 4 days and I'm just getting to where I can eat a full meal again. Well, mostly a full meal. It seems though no matter how much I eat I still feel hungry moments later. It really kinda sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)