Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my stomach has been tighting up all day long.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

why is that, i am drinking alot of water, i dont understand, it has done it all day long.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof2soon411
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:06 PM

is there any pain that come's along with this tighting feeling??pregnant bellyits a boy

ameee
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:06 PM

How far along are you?

FUNNY MATERNITY, PREGNANCY AND KIDS T-SHIRTS AND GIFTS

WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM/HOTMOMMATEES

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:08 PM

sometimes, but not all the time, the tightness has happened all day off and on since i woke up and i have only had pain with two of them,

Quoting Mommyof2soon411:

is there any pain that come's along with this tighting feeling??pregnant bellyits a boy

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I am 32 weeks.

Quoting ameee:

How far along are you?

doulala
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM

It might be that it isn't enough water, or you're hungry, or the water is making you need to pee more and that does it, or practice time, maybe baby is moving a lot---

The knowledge of how to give birth without outside intervention lies deep within each woman. Successful childbirth depends on an acceptance of the process. ~Suzanne Arms

Birth is not an emergency. It is simply an emergence.” - Jeannine Parvati Baker

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM

i think your right, i think it is a mixture of maybe more water and yes the baby is moving soo soo soo much, like a ninja.

Quoting doulala:

It might be that it isn't enough water, or you're hungry, or the water is making you need to pee more and that does it, or practice time, maybe baby is moving a lot---

doulala
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:21 PM

So pretty inconsistant?  

(IF they should be noticably regular, try timing them.  Keep up the water, rest, and if they continue, call in.)

Take it easy, mama, good luck!

The knowledge of how to give birth without outside intervention lies deep within each woman. Successful childbirth depends on an acceptance of the process. ~Suzanne Arms

Birth is not an emergency. It is simply an emergence.” - Jeannine Parvati Baker

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:13 PM

still going on, i had another one that was hurting, but this time it has been tight for atleast 5 minutes now, and still is tight. feels like my stomach is going to explode.

Quoting doulala:

So pretty inconsistant?  

(IF they should be noticably regular, try timing them.  Keep up the water, rest, and if they continue, call in.)

ambermilton
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Have you tried a warm bath, or laying on your side? You said you're 32 weeks right? It could be braxton hicks...

rebel_mommy09
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I would go ahead and call your dr. It doesn't hurt to see what they say.

Quoting luvmybaby430:

still going on, i had another one that was hurting, but this time it has been tight for atleast 5 minutes now, and still is tight. feels like my stomach is going to explode.

Quoting doulala:

So pretty inconsistant?  

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)