• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having trouble..

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
  • 23 Replies

We were originally going to name our baby Casey, but over a long discussion and going back and forth we have decided not too..mostly because of the amount of girls taking over the name.  I don't want my son to have an overly feminine name.

So here is the list we are deciding from.

Mason

Camrin

Quincy

Griffin

Oakley (not too many are a fan, just like it and want to see if there is anyone else who does, lol)

what do you think?       if you have any other suggestions i'll take those too

BTW I already have two sons, named Zachary and Aiden.

Thanks!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Mason sounds best to me.

pregnancy

katelynsmom06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM

i like camrin i think that would sound good with your other kids names

bezark
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I love Griffin. That was our second choice for a boy.

orange4agua72
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I like Oakley...... but I'm a pretty original name giver.......

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Atragedy999
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I like Mason.

FMS (fibromyalgia syndrome) is a widespread musculoskeletal pain and fatigue disorder for which the cause is still unknown. Fibromyalgia means pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons – the soft fibrous tissues in the body. Most patients with FMS say that they ache all over. Their muscles may feel like they have been pulled or overworked. Sometimes the muscles twitch and at other times they burn. More women than men are afflicted with FMS, and it shows up in people of all ages. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

ambermilton
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:55 PM

i like Mason... or Quin (dont really like Quincy though)

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I think Mason or Quincy goes well with your other sons names :) I'm keeping mine a secret until after he's born cuz I've had so many people talk bad about some of the names I've liked, I figure its my son and we're the ones living with it forever, so I'm picking the perfect name for us!

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 or 36 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

kissmiss213
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:08 PM

camrin sounds the best with zachary and aiden.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Angi1234
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I love Camrin and that would be my choice, but I would give it the traditional spelling.  Having a name myself that is of unusual and different spelling I have spent my life correcting people.  So, I would spell it Cameron.  Just my 2cents.  But, I love that name!

jessica.simpler
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I like Griffin!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)