Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really dont feel well! PLEASE>>>>ANY ADVISE!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

After dinner tonight at work I just started to feel ill.

I have a stomach ache, and abdominal cramping that comes and goes, its when im up and moving around.  Im nausous and exhausted...

Is this all normal? Do you think its pregnancy related or a stomach bug coming?

pregnancy calendar
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
787BabyMom
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Sounds like a stomach bug.  There have been a lot of them going around where I live.  Not fun, so good luck!

livewell
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:06 AM

Sounds like the flu...take it easy mama, lots of fluids and remember NO DRUGS :-)

spincycletexas
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:06 AM

probably a stomach bug but let you doc know cause he can tell u what is safe to take. hang in there.

jbhaleyrn
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

It sounds like a stomach virus! I just had it for like 2 weeks, I'm 14 weeks pregnant, so it pretty much sucked worse than it normally would. Just keep up on the fluids, and call your doctor to see if there's anything you can take.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Could be the flu or food poisioning, keep in mind food poisioning typically takes 24 hours to effect you, so it would be from whatever you ate 24 hours before the symptoms started. Also usually accompanied by a sharp pain in the belly - didnt have pb crackers or cookies did you? If so, go get checked!!! Better safe than sorry. Good luck!

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 or 36 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

oliver123441
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM
i say stomach bug but it never hurts to see the dr. this past saturday night i woke up with the same thing going on and it scared the crap out of me. i woke up again around 4:30 throwing up and still not feeling well at all. i went to the doctor today and the first thing she said was it was probably a stomach bug and a few other patients she had seen today had the same thing...hope that helps, good luck!!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM

There is TONS of stuff going on around here! I am 36 weeks and have been sick for 5 days straight. Luckily not a  stomach thing.....unfortunatly there is not too much pregnant women can take but just make sure to drink LOTS of water.

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)