• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

...unusually bitchy? I know it's my hormones (partly), but the littlest things are setting me off and I am snapping at everyone. I feel like everyone is out just to piss me off. It's physically draining.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I can be, but sometimes I am SO sweet.. Nice hormons.. lol... I've gotten so angry at my boyfriend for smacking I've come close to knocking him out.

pregnancy

Krysten309
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM

I'm right there with you!

It's not just people though, it's everything! Like I get SOOO mad when I can't get comfortable in my bed, or if my car heater doesn't warm up fast enough, or if we forgot to put bottled water in the fridge so I have to use ice...the most stupid things drive me CRAZY! I'm very over these hormones!

-krysten
during pregnancy
"There is no fear in love; for perfect love casts out fear ... " 1 John 4:18
luvmuffin89
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM

oh trust me hun, there is so much more bitcheyness to come. And everyone is going to think your a bitch wither or not you think so or not. I know when i was pregnant everyone had to watch what they said what they did or even if they looked at me the wrong way i would jump on their case. it's just normal hormone that eventually goes away i know that it's been about a year since i was pregnant and it just lost a little bit of my bitchiness so it goes away with time. you'll relaxe easier after you have the baby so that makes the bitchiness calm down. Plus remeber you have a right to be bitchy you have a baby in you and they'res alot of things to do to get ready for so yea it's just normal. hope that makes you feel a little better about it.

ApawlakUSA
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Yeah like right now I wanna freaking break the DAMN TV AND THROW DH XBOX out the window!!! Plus either him, his friend or the kid pissed on the floor and no one will get up to clean that shit!! UM uyeah I didnt do it I dont miss!!! OK SRY but I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!!

RosePetalTears
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Im like that with hubby and the kids, but random strangers i'm completely happy with.  Maybe it has something to do with not getting out of the house very often.....

klaniro
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:11 AM

lol, oh yeah.

i'm pretty fine with my husband, which is odd because he usually annoys me to no end on a regular basis.

my mom is annoying me a bit, and it's over the stupidest things! i know that she is trying to help, and she is being so very nice, but just a conversation can drive me half up the wall.

everyone else is completely pissing me off. we went to walmart grocery shopping today and i swear, i wanted to just stand there and scream obsenities at strangers. i also had a mini tantrum today when, for the MILLIONTH time, i knocked something over cause i'm so damn clumsy these days, and when we were at barnes and noble earlier and i was looking for a new book to read, i was boiling because i couldn't find what i wanted. i didn't know what i wanted, but whatever it was, it was pissing me off that i couldtn' find it.

i'm also pissed off because my underwear keep sliding down.

pregnancy
tiff_katie4life
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:14 AM

i was like that before but now it just got worst  i know how u feel

Steph0079
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Yes, Yes, and Yes!!  You are not alone.

Check out this site to earn extra cash.  You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I made $261.23 in December! I get a check every month, please PM me with questions if you have them.  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789   

melhayes
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM

I am so glad to hear your stories. I has to laugh at all of them, and let me tell you, it feels great to laugh. I think maybe if I start throwing things, people might just back off!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)