Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kickngggg.<33 pleaseee help!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:16 AM
  • 7 Replies

So I am 15 weeks pregnant, and I wanna know when I will start feeling my baby move.

So if mommas wanna tell me when they felt theirs, maybe it'll give me a better idea as to when I will be feeling mine.

Expecting my very first monkey.<33monkey

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CAgirl1214
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 AM

I started feeling mine at 17 weeks but it was hardly enough to mention.  It really kicked in at around 20 or 21 weeks.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Krysten309
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:28 AM

My placenta is in the front so I first felt mine move at 25 weeks 

-krysten
during pregnancy
"There is no fear in love; for perfect love casts out fear ... " 1 John 4:18
787BabyMom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM

With my first it was around 22 weeks.  With this one around 16.  My OB felt all 3 of hers at about 23 weeks.  It really varies from mom to mom.

Believe me, once your LO starts, you might find yourself wishing he or she would stop!

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I started feeling it around 18 weeks or so.  My placenta is in front this time so it made it harder to feel anything.

MumsTheWord571
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM

it depends on how small you are, where the baby is at, and where the placenta is at. anywhere between 14 weeks (me) and 20 weeks.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:47 AM

with my first i felt the flutters at 13 weeks and kicks around 15-16 weeks

with this one flutters at 11 weeks and kicks around 14 or so weeks 

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 or 36 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

kingandqueen103
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM

With my first, 17 weeks, but with this one, I was 13 weeks when I started feeling the flutters & little movements :)  It's been great to get to experience it so early this time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)