Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this make me a bad pregnant lady?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM
  • 17 Replies

I'm just about to start the third trimester and I'm kinda getting sick of being pregnant, which then I feel REALLY guilty for feeling this way.  I feel like I should not complain about anything because she is healthy and growing how she should be so I should not compalin about anything and just be thankful.  But my hips hurt and its starting to get harder to get out of bed or off the couch.  Does this make me a bad pregnant lady or is this normal because I do feel really guilty.   

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonroeLoves82
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:22 AM

It makes you a normal pregnant lady. If you are in a lot of pain, you could probably really benefit from Chiropractic care. It can really help in the end of a pregnancy for hip and pelvic pain.

Like a good debate about Mothering Hot Topics?
Come debate with us!

My name is Alli, I am a mother to two children Brady and Addison.
I am a nurse, wife, midwifery student, aspiring doula, straight edge, breastfeeding, homebirthing, non vaccinating, liberal, pro choice, future home schooling, green living, army wife, atheist, level headed, feminist.

Hjett
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Nope, Your normal. I am 34 weeks and I just want him out. I am so tired of being pregnant, with all the aches and pains and no sleep.

MommieButterfly
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM

i agree im 24 weeks and im already sick of being pregnant!  

Pregnancy ticker

lil_bittie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I HATE BEING PREGNANT.  From conception to delivery.  I do not like any part of being pregnant (other than getting out of certain chores and people telling me I look cute).

787BabyMom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Nope. I don't care for being pregnant either.  I am just glad for the end result!

ozzyswifey
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Hunny you are 100% NORMAL! I am 34 weeks with twins and i want this over and done with I already told my doctor I wanted my tubes cut tied and deep fried no more babies for me lol this will be baby 3 and 4

hjdaniels74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:46 PM

I'm so right there with you!! I'm 20 weeks pg with twins (boy/girl) and cant wait  for it to be over. But we also did IVF, and all that started in May 2008, so I'm so ready to be done!!!! I'm sick of the doctor apps., just so tired of everything!!!

WITH TWINS!!!

piercedbeauty21
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:50 PM

It's normal. This is my first pregnancy and I'm a little over 35 weeks now and I just want my daughter to get here! She dropped a few weeks ago, so it's like walking with a watermelon between my legs, my back hurts so bad when I stand up that I'm almost in tears, and I've given up on trying to sleep. I think both my husband and I are at our wits end! Good luck on your baby.

ladyjones76
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:51 PM

You are alright cause iam 21wks and tired and ready to deliver

pregnancy
HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:52 PM

just makes you an uncomfortable pregnant lady.

just remember its a lot easier to complain about it than to watch your baby grow in an incubator instead of you....

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean (undecided middle) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)