Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uh oh

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

i've been feeling yucky for about a week now. kind of went away yesterday and is back this morning . i feel dizzy and nauscious. i haven't thought much about it till the other day but this is how i started feeling when i found out i was pregnant with my 2. sigh. i'm not ready for another one. i am on BC but don't know what the chances are of it not working. (yaz) . guess i'm saying something to maybe jinx myself. i have some health issues i need to get under control before i think about another baby. guess i'm just stressing this morning since the dizzyness came back.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweets3075
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:42 AM

it could be a number of things but i am prove that BC does not work all the time. i'm 31 weeks preggo and i took my bc faithfully. good luck

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM

same here! And to be honest, my doctor wasnt shocked that I took my pill everyday, sametime and still got pregnant.

Quoting sweets3075:

it could be a number of things but i am prove that BC does not work all the time. i'm 31 weeks preggo and i took my bc faithfully. good luck

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

mdmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM

idk im dizzy all the time lol but I have heath issues and pregnant with baby #4... good luck 

Baby girl #4 is on her way...Due April 20th 2009!!

nhutchison
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I got pregnant at 19 I was on bc and took it faithfully, every morning when I was getting ready for school. 

athenagmb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM

My daughter was a depo baby she was the first and my second my son was a Yasmin baby and luckily this one my third I had the iud taken out and she was planned. Good luck I hope it all works for you.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)