Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats it like to have 3 girls??

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

ok ladies i am going to ahve baby girl #3 in may. all my daughters birthdays are clustered together with a 6 week period. and though i already have 2 girls. whats it going to be like with 3 of them. i can only imagine what the years to come are going to be like when there teens! ive been told they will be best friends, but im seeing fighting in my future!!! theres exactly 3 years between each child. so we thought that that was a good age gap but im beinging to think it doesn't really matter how many years are between each of them. my daughters now are just going to be 6 and 3. and thought they play together they fight alot. fight over toys. im running out of toys to buy. my poor little girl to come. i don't want to give her everything used or hand me down. but i guess any advice or whatnot on what 3 girls or even 3 kids in general is like? they say its easier going from 2 to 3 than 1 to2 is that true?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
signgirl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM

I will give you a bump... because I am having my 3rd BOY....LOL

and as far as going from 1 to 2... well my first 2 are twins... so I am thinking 3 will be a challange, but I survived twins for 4 years...I know I can do it.

baby
NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I will be totally honest with ya here.........I am from a family of 4 girls. No boys. I am the 2nd born and we are all 3-4 years apart.  It was really really awesome having somebody to play with all the time. We used to put on TONS of dance shows and plays for our mom lol. There was TONS of fighting tho!! All 4 of us are very different in personality so we all have gone through times where you love AND hate each other. I think the worst was when we were teenagers .....lots of clothes and makeup stealing!  You will be fine mama....just keep your cool and remember...girls will be girls!

Here is a pic of my sisters, me and my mom!

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

momto4girzls
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM

well its not much different than having 2, i am due anytime with my 5th daughter .. they do fight alot but they also are very close. mine are 9,7,4,2 and one due

****APRIL****

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)