Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Better to read.. i worked on it

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM
  • 22 Replies

Me at 24 wk on Jan 27 2009

Come on mommy's show off your belly's

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LexisMom1226200
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Can you please tell me what the writing on the picture says.  It is really hard to read

Thanks

Courtney 

Luvey12
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM

WOW that's awesome!!  I would like to know what the saying is as well.  I wish I had the guts to show mine, it's sooo bad, but maybe if I read that enough I will get the guts!!!!  Thanks for sharing, its amazing!!!

lillysmomma124
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM

can you read it better now?

Quoting LexisMom1226200:

Can you please tell me what the writing on the picture says.  It is really hard to read

Thanks

Courtney 

Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:23 PM

aww...

I love it!

I always say that stretch marks are a mother's "badge" and should be worn with pride, not disgust

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:29 PM

you are so awesome!!! i have to tell you, that earlier this week i replied to a post and the OP apparently didn't like my opinion...oh well right? well she looked at my  page and i had a picture of my ever growing , this is my THIRD pregnancy belly, and she said some really horrible things to me ... I had to take the pictures down,because while I'm proud of my belly, my baby I was thinking through the tears that maybe its offensive.... its beautiful

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

lillysmomma124
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:16 PM

fyou rock

you have every right to be prod of what you got.. it shows that you would do anything for your baby's, and to me that is the most wonderful thing in this world!! better than any  supermodel looks..

you go girl!!!!!

Quoting allensavannahs:

you are so awesome!!! i have to tell you, that earlier this week i replied to a post and the OP apparently didn't like my opinion...oh well right? well she looked at my  page and i had a picture of my ever growing , this is my THIRD pregnancy belly, and she said some really horrible things to me ... I had to take the pictures down,because while I'm proud of my belly, my baby I was thinking through the tears that maybe its offensive.... its beautiful

lillysmomma124
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM

thank you

Quoting Domzmom2005:

aww...

I love it!

I always say that stretch marks are a mother's "badge" and should be worn with pride, not disgust

2milesboys
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Deep Stretch Marks of Love

MommyBess
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Heres my marked up baby bump! 37.3 weeks :)

lillysmomma124
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:29 PM

awww something to really be prod of

Quoting 2milesboys:

Deep Stretch Marks of Love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)