Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else feeling this..*UPDATE IN CAPS* another update in red

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my first, and for the past week or so my contractions have been getting more intense, and have started traveling to my lower back.. having one right now.. Is this normal?? I'm really not sure, and don't want to worry DH by telling him I need to go to L&D... He is getting worried though, and now I kinda am too... please ladies lemme know..

i CALLED MY DOC AND HE SAID COME TO THE HOSPITAL... IT'S TOO SOON TO FEEL WHAT IM DESCRIBING...

I went into L&D last night.. I am dialated one centimeter.. The doc gave me a shot to stop it....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweets3075
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM

i'm glad he stopped it. omg i hve been feeling this way for a week now. i'm only 31 weeks pregnant. luckily i have a doctor appointment  today.

maryinger
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM

i have been in preterm labor quite a few times with previous pregnancies and ended up having my last baby at 33 weeks. so i know how it feels! good luck and stay rested....

mommy_of_many
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I went into preterm labor at 31w4d  I was dialating and all that.  I have been having contractions everyday since then.  I thought that I was going to give birth last night because the contractions got so much worse!!!!  I believe that I am dialated at least past 2 cm. and 90% effaced.  We will see how close I am when I see the doctor tomarrow.  She said that she won't stop anything after tomarrow, and NO MORE MEDS!!  YEAH!!!  Hopefully I will be able to get off bedrest, and be able to get some nookie!!!

prmami2b
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Quoting mommy_of_many:

I went into preterm labor at 31w4d  I was dialating and all that.  I have been having contractions everyday since then.  I thought that I was going to give birth last night because the contractions got so much worse!!!!  I believe that I am dialated at least past 2 cm. and 90% effaced.  We will see how close I am when I see the doctor tomarrow.  She said that she won't stop anything after tomarrow, and NO MORE MEDS!!  YEAH!!!  Hopefully I will be able to get off bedrest, and be able to get some nookie!!!

The doc didnt put me on bedrest... is that normal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)