Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick question check this out

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok as pregnant women there are things that we crave. Like for me with my first I craved boston market mac and cheese and Snow crab legs. With my son it was pizza stuff crust extra cheese. With this one I crave pringles and cake. But at the same time as craving food there was food that I could not stand being around. With my daugther I could not stand Steak (I am a big meat eater) With my son anything that smelled like fish crab tuna anything yuck, With this one pork My husband and I loved pork chops but from the day I got pregnant I couldn't stand it. We still have pork chops in the frezzer and everytime I open it and see it I feel so sick. SO my question is DO YOU HAVE CRAVINGS AND IF SO WHAT? ARE THERE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND AND WHAT?

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ash_Edwinslil1
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:38 PM

for the last few days mine has been pigs in a blanket!! lol but we have no cruisants!! boyfriend has to go shopping!! :P

ladyred08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Well i just had my baby when i was preg i craved chicken nuggets from mcdonalds and pizza all the time!!!

18 YEAR OLD MOM TO BE~BABY GIRL DUE JAN 7 O9~I AM SMART~EDUCATED~LOVING~CARING~OUTSPOKEN~FUN~FRIENDLY~AND PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED BECUZ IM HAVING A CHILD YOUNG I AM DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!!!!!

MISS BIG RED!!!!

Jinxiewolf
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM

So far I'm craving bagels and cream cheese, cheesecake, cottage cheese, chocolate cake, cookies, donuts, and chocolate milk.

I don't want milk chocolte candy bars or anything with garlic.

KareBear0609
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM

In the beginning of my pregnancy, I craved fruits and vegetables!!!!

ilovemylilymae
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:55 PM

craving steamed veggies of all kinds yummmy.and mcdonalds chicken nugget well done oh yes they will cook them a little longer if you ask and they are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside.

I can't stand chili at the moment and this only happened  last week i made a huge pot of it and i went to eat some and i couldn't stand the smell or to look at it.And i think i make awesome homemade chili.

jgirl04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Right now I'm hooked on Rice Krispie Treats, Little Debbie Valentine cakes, Orange Sherbet, & Bacon onion & garlic pizza from a local pizza shop down the street from my house. These are always around so I can eat them on demand lol   Oh and grapefruit juice

I'm not really disliking too much these days. When my husband makes Ramen soup with hotdogs, the smell is just gross, enough to make him leave the room with it 

expecting boy

AvaXuansMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:00 PM

any raw meat makes me barf  (so cooking is out of the question).   i can eat it cooked but raw...no way can't look at it or smell it. and i could live on salads.....

athenagmb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I made my hubby go to the store the other night to get those for me and I ate the whole box that night. He was so mad at me "all I got was one bite" yeah well hunny I am the pregnant one and I asked for them not you LOL

Quoting jgirl04:

Right now I'm hooked on Rice Krispie Treats, Little Debbie Valentine cakes, Orange Sherbet, & Bacon onion & garlic pizza from a local pizza shop down the street from my house. These are always around so I can eat them on demand lol   Oh and grapefruit juice

I'm not really disliking too much these days. When my husband makes Ramen soup with hotdogs, the smell is just gross, enough to make him leave the room with it 

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM

I've been loving Ice cream vanilla with chocolate syrup and fresh sliced bananas. And anything i can bake cake, cinnamon rolls, blueberry muffins, crescent rolls. I think i ate a whole huge cake in December, DH is on a health kick so he never helps me lol. I love me a good steak too the bigger the better.

As for yucks DH eats this crazy hummus from trader joes i had to leave the room in the beginning of the pregnancy or i'd barf but now it just stinks. I also have noticed i have parmesan cheese sad cause i usually love the stuff.

baby

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)