Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gosh i hate mobsters on myspace.. my husband is too addicted to that HELP

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you hate mobsters because your husband talks to stranger women from there?!? P.S husband is a flirt

Options:

Yes I want it to stop

No it doesn't matter

I don;t care i do what i want && he does too

none of these

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Okay i have myspace i am sure alot of you do... && i am sure alot of you play mobsters... i use to play it until it got lame mobster is suppose to be just friends now your going to site where all these strangers are at and they are on your page getting info... personal stuff or your talking to them.... well i had one guy talking to me my husband didn't like that so i stopped talking to him... ( we just talked about college and life and about my daughter and husband so he knew i was married and have  a daughter) well my husband goes on that site adds all these women... goes on their page and look at their pictures which some of them are of there asses and not so good pictures.. he tells them how beautiful they are and what not... i told him to delete all those women and he still hasn't and i can't get on his myspace he never let me know his pw... i am a very jealous person but why make a total stranger feel good when you should make your wife feel good???what do you think about this ?!? and what do you think about mobsters and myspace?!?

i feel alot of these sites ruins ppls relationship because it turns into temptation

hes a flirt too and is too friendly towards women i think... i am a very jealous woman but what he has said to other women and stuff it hurts me cause sometimes he should takl to me like that instead of other women

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ladyjones76
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Yea you have to add people in order to get a Mob F amily and thats crazy I believe

LisHaKaY3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Yeah you have to add ppl to get a bigger mob but you can delete all of them and still have them on your mob

Quoting ladyjones76:

Yea you have to add people in order to get a Mob F amily and thats crazy I believe

jazzyjae
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

i know what you're saying. my hubby went from having like 50 friends to like 130 just from adding people he doesnt even know. but it doesnt bother me cuz most of the time he plays it when i'm right there and i dont see any hanky panky going on. plus i trust him.

pregnancy

LisHaKaY3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I can only trust my husband with a few women and he knows that ... i wanna trust my husband but after finding and seeing some of that stuff it kills and hurts...

Quoting jazzyjae:

i know what you're saying. my hubby went from having like 50 friends to like 130 just from adding people he doesnt even know. but it doesnt bother me cuz most of the time he plays it when i'm right there and i dont see any hanky panky going on. plus i trust him.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I have the same issue but not with mobsters. My hubby is a big flirt also and likes t lead girls on(even though thats as far as it goes) Really gets on my nerves.

Quoting LisHaKaY3:

I can only trust my husband with a few women and he knows that ... i wanna trust my husband but after finding and seeing some of that stuff it kills and hurts...

Quoting jazzyjae:

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

LisHaKaY3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I don't see why men do that cause if they do it they could lose the one that loves and cares about them the most... men are stupid... i feel like doing the same just so he can see and feel how i do ... maybe it would teach him a lesson... but leading on someone it s ahorrible thing to do cause these ppl are real and can come fly over and see him and try to break up the marriage you know because in a womans mind ( not all but most) think well he likes me he will leave me for his wife...

Quoting MommyIvy:

I have the same issue but not with mobsters. My hubby is a big flirt also and likes t lead girls on(even though thats as far as it goes) Really gets on my nerves.

Quoting LisHaKaY3:

Quoting jazzyjae:

bezark
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM

If you can't trust someone, there's no point in being with them. It's impossible to have a healthy relationship without a healthy level of trust.

I'd talk to him, tell him how this stuff makes you feel, and demand change. If he's not willing to try and earn your trust, I'd seriously look into couceling.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM

I talked to my hubby and we had a very long discussion. He has decided to stop talking to these people.

Quoting LisHaKaY3:

I don't see why men do that cause if they do it they could lose the one that loves and cares about them the most... men are stupid... i feel like doing the same just so he can see and feel how i do ... maybe it would teach him a lesson... but leading on someone it s ahorrible thing to do cause these ppl are real and can come fly over and see him and try to break up the marriage you know because in a womans mind ( not all but most) think well he likes me he will leave me for his wife...

Quoting MommyIvy:

Quoting LisHaKaY3:

Quoting jazzyjae:

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)