Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plug question... a little TMI

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

I lost a piece of my mucus plug last week, I dont think it was the whole thing....Since then my discharge has been runny and today its tinged with pink. Also my BM's have been more diarrhea then regular stools. I told my doctor about losing a piece of my plug and he said that was fine but, should I let him know about this or just wait and see what happens?

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AustinsMommy306
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM

it's totally normal to lose ur mucus plug in your last trimester..also its normal to have diarehha during ur last trimester..i would just call the office and let them know they'll tell you if you need to come in or not. unless you are bleeding profusly, having contractions or your water has broken..and you aren't high risk there's not much they can do for you!

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Thanks :) Im not high risk and I was pretty sure it was normal, just wanted to verify :)

Quoting AustinsMommy306:

it's totally normal to lose ur mucus plug in your last trimester..also its normal to have diarehha during ur last trimester..i would just call the office and let them know they'll tell you if you need to come in or not. unless you are bleeding profusly, having contractions or your water has broken..and you aren't high risk there's not much they can do for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)