Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you ladies think?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

I had a tubal pregnancy that ruptured my left tube October 26, 2008  and I had a normal period that next week after the surgery but Dec i bled for 4 days not heavy and then in Jan I bled for 2 days but it was brownish. I did cramp but I dont know if it was implantation bleeding. That happened Jan 2 through the 4th and on the 6th my husband noticed me being very moody and really thinks i am pregnant because I was very mood with my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. He didnt think I was pregnant with our 3rd that was a tubal because I was moody...but he was right about me pregnant the 1st and 2nd time. What do ya'll think? With my 1st and 2nd and 3rd pregnancy never had implantation bleeding. We are trying to get pregnant before he deploys for the 5th time this summer.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Take a test!

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I would take a test and find out.

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

airbornewife04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I cant take a pee test because I never show a pos on it....Never had with all three pregnancies...I took a blood test that friday after the 2nd and it was negative...but if thats the case it will only make me about 2 weeks or so pg. I have to take up to 4 tests to get a pos on blood test.  Im just clueless and I have to lie about my symptoms to be see on base because if you mention any symptoms of being prengant you have to take a test 1st which is stupid when you want to know what is going on 1st.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)