Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOOOD!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM
  • 11 Replies

who's hungry??????

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and get soooo  hungry.  I cant eat a lot at one time because my boy is still pretty high up. BUT  i can get my grub on!

today it was saltines with cream cheese and jelly.... I know great GD diet ! ugg i couldn't help it

my dad thought it was weird ,  I didn't , what do you think?

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.knowlton02
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:47 PM

no not werid at all i have craving like those too lol....my hubby looked at me funny the other night when i sent him to racetrac for a sour pickle and a straberrychesse cake ice cream lol....

pregnant
Ultrakiwi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Sounds good, actually... If I could have crackers or cream cheese I would so go get me some.. Umm..... Thank you for making me hungry.. :)

pregnancy

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM

oh i'm NOT supose to have to have it LOL I have GD.

Quoting Ultrakiwi:

Sounds good, actually... If I could have crackers or cream cheese I would so go get me some.. Umm..... Thank you for making me hungry.. :)

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM

only the 3 of us are hungary or have interesting cravings????

bump

athenagmb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM

No I just made dinner and its something that I will eat but don't want to I want brownies and strawberry cake lots and lots of sweets and I hate sweets.

Gabrielle- Wife to Andrew- Mother to Bailey 3 Jared 1 and Elissa Due April 26th I am a proud Army wifepregnant belly

absinth13
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I'm trying to decide what sounds good to eat at the moment... I can't decide.. I might try to get my parents to go out for dinner tonight... Either Chinese or Mexican.

But speaking of cream cheese... I looooove cream cheese and green onions rolled up in a slice of deli ham... MMMMM

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I have become a cream chese feind!!!

Quoting absinth13:

I'm trying to decide what sounds good to eat at the moment... I can't decide.. I might try to get my parents to go out for dinner tonight... Either Chinese or Mexican.

But speaking of cream cheese... I looooove cream cheese and green onions rolled up in a slice of deli ham... MMMMM

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

fatima_reed23
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:50 PM

sour cream and chives flavored wheat thins with veggie flavored philly cream cheese.. i was craving that first 4 months now its crab rangoon.. there is this chinese place that serves the crab rangoon with  crab meat, cream cheese, AND chives inside.. soooo good!!! i cant eat ham for religious reasons but turkey wraps with cream cheese is good too.. and why are we talking about cream cheese only? LOL topic is FOOD: hmm.. oh chocolate cake, chinese food, pizza with extra cheese and every kind of veggie imaginable with ranch for dipping, anything from taco bell add guacomole and extra sour cream, cinnamon toast crunch cereal, beef corn dogs with lots of mustard, i dont eat out alot but this is what i crave. sometimes i go out to eat but mostly i eat in the home.. Oh and rueben sandwhiches with everything and dill pickles on the side

toddler girlMom to 2 yr old Sophia and Yousef due March 29thexpecting boy

mommyofmaknchz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:54 PM

All I want right now is a fountain pepsi and gas station nachos. mmmmmmm

CaiNy5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I put cream cheese on everything, so thats not weird to me. And Im always hungry, which was how I was b4 I got preggers. But its worse now b/c everything gives me heartburn lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)