Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ealry sign of pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello all! I joined this group not knowing yet if we are pregnant! I can not test till feb 6. My last son I did not find out till I was nine week and needless to stay I never had early signs that I was pregnant. The last few day I have been so sick  and body /headaches! if I am I would only be about 3.5 weeks My ? is how early on did you start having sign? I'm not sure if all in my head! Thanks for the help

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrspie0905
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I found out at 5 weeks but that's only because I worked at a Radiology clinic and asked the US tech for a favor.

I just had a feeling, ya know?  My period was late and I just wanted to see.  And 31 weeks later, Natalie and Andrew were here

Nothing says you can't get a pregnancy test just to see!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
cartersmommy407
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM

wow 2 babies!

Quoting mrspie0905:

I found out at 5 weeks but that's only because I worked at a Radiology clinic and asked the US tech for a favor.

I just had a feeling, ya know?  My period was late and I just wanted to see.  And 31 weeks later, Natalie and Andrew were here

lipstickclouds
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:12 PM

My first sign was a missed period, and that was around 4 weeks. I didn't start having physical symptoms until about 8 weeks when the HcG level was higher. I had a gut instinct feeling pretty early on with all 4 of them but it was more emotional than physical.

Krysten309
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I found out at 5 weeks, but I didn't start feeling any symtpoms, aside from fatigue (...which I kinda always feel!), until 12 or 13 weeks. 

-krysten
during pregnancy
"There is no fear in love; for perfect love casts out fear ... " 1 John 4:18
absinth13
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I found out at 5 weeks with a HPT  but didn't get any symptoms until I was about 7 weeks along.

KimbieNae
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I knew that I was pregnant 3 days after we conceived.  My breasts were so tender.  I had started working out at the beginning of the year, so I thought maybe they were sore from bouncing around on the treadmill! haha!  I took a test at only 3 wks/2 days pregnant and it was faintly positive that early.  I have always been able to test early though.  I am now only 4 weeks/4 days and my symptoms are:  breast tenderness, mild cramps off and on, headaches, fatigue and odor sensitivity.  Good luck testing!

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I know I am preggers before I can test because I get a TIN TASTE in my mouth....

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

cartersmommy407
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Thanks girls I never had early sign w/ my son! Hubby and I had a slip~up a few weeks ago and I guess It is just in the back of my head! If I am then GREAT if not maybe come June when we start TTC!

mrspie0905
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Don't I look great?   i LOST 40lbs because of those babies  :)

Quoting cartersmommy407:

wow 2 babies!

Quoting mrspie0905:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I had no signs until 9 weeks. I woke up one morning and felt dizzy all day. My period was on time and regular length.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)