Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyones help or advice thankyall !

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi yall. I have a quick question..I believe I ovulated somewhere between the 17th and 21st my last af was 35 and the one before that was 33. They usually dont go past 35 but they fluctuate in the 30's. I had a sharp pain in my lower left side. Lasted only a short while. I was woundering if it could have been possible implantation. I now only a few percent actually experience this pain. Just wanted to see what yall thought. Oh my AF is supposed to be due the 3rd from babyzone.com but mycycle.com takes my average of all my cycles the and my average is actually 25.5. My cycles have ranged from 24 to 35 days no more no less. Whats yalls opinions on were I might be at.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kikesama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:14 PM

forgot to mention that mycycle.com says af was supposed to start yesterday....... id test but idk maybe thats an early assumption for af...maybe?

KimbieNae
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM

It could be implantation, but I would probably wait to test until the weekend at least.  The '5 days early' test should show up, but I would go 5 days from the 3rd since that's the date one of the sites gave you and that would be testing on Saturday!  Hold out girl!  I have wasted so much $ over the years on EPTs! :)  Good Luck

Kikesama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:03 PM

anyone else have anything at all. Any information or opinions. Thanks JUst trying to get some opinions from all yall ladies :)

Kikesama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:03 PM

LOL. Yeah I will definately wait until AF is late. And thankyou girl ! :)

Quoting KimbieNae:

It could be implantation, but I would probably wait to test until the weekend at least.  The '5 days early' test should show up, but I would go 5 days from the 3rd since that's the date one of the sites gave you and that would be testing on Saturday!  Hold out girl!  I have wasted so much $ over the years on EPTs! :)  Good Luck

trowasmommy515
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:06 PM

i found out with this pregnancy the day my af was due and with my last it was 2 days before af was due, so it may not hurt to get a 2 or 3 value pack of the cheap 5 day early tests and do one if its negative i would wait like a week and try again, i got like a cramp feeling with implantation and some light spotting. so good luck!!

pregnancy

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)