Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Octuplets

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  • 12 Replies

Have you heard about the Octuplet born in Cali. I couldn't imagine i guess they only thought there were 7 and then they got a suprise of one more. Heres is the CNN page it's on, I guess they are doing as well as they can for as many as there are this was just crazy i had to tell some one.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/27/octuplets.update/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

baby

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Savedsol
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:35 PM

are their names posted anywhere?  i'm such a baby name junkie...

Blessings, Courtney

army_wifey_06
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:35 PM

I saw that on Cnn today also!! I couldn't believe it! I couldn't imagine being pregnant with 8 babies! Hopefully they all stay healthy and get to come home as soon as possible!

Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I haven't heard about names and i guess the parents are being very private abou things i just hope they all stay healthy!!

Quoting Savedsol:

are their names posted anywhere?  i'm such a baby name junkie...

baby

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM

They had a very good night," Gupta said of the babies -- six boys and two girls, ranging in weight from 1 pound 8 ounces to 3 pounds 4 ounces. "Their vitals remain stable. They were sleeping comfortably."

orange4agua72
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:40 PM

How amazing!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted twins or triplets, but I could never imagine ANY more than that!!! I don't even want to imagine what my body would look like after that!!! hehehehe

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

shaunadale
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM

God love that momma! She is going to breastfeed all 8 of them! I know she'll have to pump and they will not be eating tons, but this when having nipples like a cat or dog would be helpfull!!!! I cannot imagine! I'd be telling the world and hoping for college education donations!!!!

Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Wow i hadn't heard about the breastfeeding i hope she can get some donated to her to i think they have milk banks. And i'd be telling everyone too it's going to be a hard road i hope they get a lot of support from family and friends!

Quoting shaunadale:

God love that momma! She is going to breastfeed all 8 of them! I know she'll have to pump and they will not be eating tons, but this when having nipples like a cat or dog would be helpfull!!!! I cannot imagine! I'd be telling the world and hoping for college education donations!!!!

KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Oh thats just terrible.! Joking! I mean thats miserable. sheesh 8 newborns? i would lose it

Sarah725
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Wow I mean Wow I have no other words! 

AnasMommy7
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:10 PM

How far along was she when she gave birth?

Looking to loose weight, work out & have support from other fellow moms? Join my group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/exercisesupport

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)