Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when would i get prego to have a baby in april or sep 2010

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

So we have to little ones now..kayde 29 months and Brynn 3 months...hubby is in the navy and we will finally have shore duty and moving in sep so he will officially be home and on no deployments for 3 years starting in sep....I really want to aim for april of 2010 or sep of 2010 to have our third baby....if it works...so when should we start trying ?

i want hubby to be there the whole prego this time..with ourdaughters he usually went on deployment right after we found out we got prego..well with kayde he left when i was three months prego and back when she was born andBrynn he left the day we found out we were prego and back for her birth so i want him to be home to experience everything this last time

one i have the iud and all and my dr recommends taking it out 1 month prior...i took it out three months prior to trying for our 2nd baby.....but ho fast did it work for others?

two is there any websites anybody recommends..any tips on charting and stuff...or any tips at all to help this happen lol

lynzie :

I am a mommy who loves to meet new people and other moms..mother of two little girls kayde born 8-12-06 9pds 4 oz and brynn born 10-24-08 9pds 12.3 oz both vaginal births NON medicated at 39 weeks 5 days (both). I am a proud NAVY wife and navy brat and support our troops...owner of mommy weight be gone 2009..come join us and have fun losing those extra pounds and get motivated and help motivate others....
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aconrad
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM
Get preggo in mid-late July for April baby.....I got preggo beginning of July and am due very end of march
alliet08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Dec 09 for a sept baby

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

katelynsmom06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:25 PM

i got pregnant in the first of august  and am due may 1st so somewhere around the end of july first of august for a april baby. and you need to get pregnant at the end of  december first of january for a september baby.

fatima_reed23
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Yeah me too.. I'm due March 29th and i conceived July 8th.. so yeah if you want a April baby you should try and get pregnant in July thing is any and every woman that CAN conceive only has a 25% chance of getting pregnant every month so even if you have the money for testing ovulation and cervical mucus and what not.. it is not s ure thing you will conceive even if you are really fertile. To better your chances try having sex every 2-3 days.. and dont worry sperm stays alive up to 6 days.. and if you have sex every 2-3 days the sperm are usually stronger.

mdmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:32 PM

end of July for a mid April baby LOL... and for an Sept baby I say mid Dec :) my last baby was born in Sept and this one is due in April lol 

Baby girl #4 is on her way...Due April 20th 2009!!

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM

lol he came home for leave last feb i think it was the 2nd he flew in and we had sex everyday ...lol...i ovulated on the 6th or around that day and then i tested on the 14th of feb 2008 and neg then the day he was leaving we tested and i was PREGO lol

i was soooo shocked....we only had two weeks to try b4 he left for deployment for 8 months and he actually came home the 21st of oct and we had Brynn oct 24th...

this time around he is due home next week lol...but i am not looking to get prego that soon..then he will be home july on so....looks like we need to get busy in july or wait til dec lol..we are moving in sep ...i actually bought the ov tests at the $ store cause they worked just the same as the expensive ones..so i was thinking of trying that again

lol its kinda gross to think that sperm stays alive that long yuck...lol

thank u for the reply...and to everyone

Quoting fatima_reed23:

Yeah me too.. I'm due March 29th and i conceived July 8th.. so yeah if you want a April baby you should try and get pregnant in July thing is any and every woman that CAN conceive only has a 25% chance of getting pregnant every month so even if you have the money for testing ovulation and cervical mucus and what not.. it is not s ure thing you will conceive even if you are really fertile. To better your chances try having sex every 2-3 days.. and dont worry sperm stays alive up to 6 days.. and if you have sex every 2-3 days the sperm are usually stronger.

chenoa2008
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:02 PM

heres a great site for tracking ur pierod....www.mymonthlycycles.com  i used this site to track my pierods when trying to get pregnant with my son. all u do is enter your last few pierods and it will tell you when ur next one is due and when u are most fertile. i  found this site to be VERY accuret and would always get my pierod on the day the site said i would. hope this helps and good luck!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)