Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Just got back from my 36 week appointment......still no dilation yet.  I just want SOME kind of change! I am not trying to make her come early but I am SUPER uncomfortable and really don't want to be late!  I thought these darn braxton hicks were supposed to help get dilation started!! Grrr....

crying

expecting girl                                      baseball
            Makayla  due 2/23/09!!                                  Matthew Dylan 3/9/05

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nicolea86
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:15 PM

with your 2nd and on a lot of times you dont start to dilate until right before. so relax or walk! I tried walking and everything and nothing started any change. Once i relaxed HA! LABOR!

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Im almost 38wks and my dr hasn't even checked for dilation.  I completely understand about the uncomfy thing. I swear I feel like a bowling ball has dropped into my pelvis and Im walking with another one on top of my feet.

Pregnancy ticker

Emmy6
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM
I'm in the same boat...second pregnancy..37 weeks and nothing, but lots of cramping and contractions. Although, the actual contractions started today, before that I just had cramping. I have an appointment in 2 days...hopefully there will be a change for the both of us!
loris1209
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I just posted the same thing a few days ago. It's frustrating, isn't it???? I'm due in 6 days and still I have not had ANY change in 4 weeks. I feel the same way, miserable and like crying but you know it will all be worth it when you hold your baby.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)