Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snow!! (Vent)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

We are getting snowed in i am so nervous that i will go into labor and wont be able to get to the hospital that will be so horrible and i am supposed to go to the Dr. on thurs dont know if i will make it then ethier

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MommyIvy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I know what you mean. I have been having bad BH all day and I am an hour and a half from my hospital. We have 1 in of ice on the ground and it snowing right now.

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

Aislinn
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Ahhh, the joys of being due in the winter! lol Just remember, Mama, if all else fails, CALL 911!! Good luck and I hope you make it through the storm WITHOUT going into labor!

doulala
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:57 PM

oh-oh!    What is your situation?  

Are you due, high-risk, close to a hospital, have access to a homebirth midwife, have you been to birth classes, read books, when will the storm blow over?

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

Chrissy0918
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:58 PM

oh huney, i do hope that you make it.. good luck! Atleast you have snow, we have over an inch of ice on the ground right now, and they are expecting tons of power outages tonight, so im just hoping not to lose power tonight, it will be SOOO cold!! im not sure it even made it to 30 degree's today... good luck and i hope everything works out!!

Chrissy.jpg Chrissy picture by CafeMom2008

ashybaby87
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:59 PM

It like never snows here so i wouldnt know what thats like but i hope everything works out!!

*BUY & SELL* -no listing fees! SIGN UP NOW

*FREE COUPONS* CLICK HERE

FREE stuff for their coming baby

Steph_reynolds
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM

well, come stay with me, its 70 degrees, lol. 

good luck

I would be scared to death

mjimaging
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:02 PM

I think where I am it's too cold to snow right now although I hear it's coming on Thursday.  We've been lucky to get above zero lately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)