Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this has to be prelabor or something

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so for past 2 days I have had contractions on and off, they are painful and don't go away when I get up to walk or something. The other night I went to bed fine and woke up 2 hours later with bad stomach ache tried to use bathroom but couldn't then I had diarrhea (sorry tmi i know) and went back to bed. Next morning probably mid morning same thing happened. then no more. Then i started having contractions again that were about 13 mins apart for a couple of hours then stopped. Same thing has been happening today. I feel like I have to go to bathroom but can't and my lower back is very achy. I went to walmart about 45 mins ago and it was like hell walking through there. felt like she was going to fall out and had to stop a few times cause of pain....now is this that prodormal labor or am i just crazy? I can't take much more of this feels like I'm about to start a period or something.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abjones00
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM

maybe I dont know.  You do sound like me the last few weeks but i'm due so... maybe you should talk to the doc.

Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM

its your body getting ready - can be like that for months unfortunately :( when r u due?

I'm a 24 year old, *single* mom, to a 13 month old princess, and a prince on the way. I'm 33 or 36 weeks pregnant, I've had previa, abruption, gall bladder surgery, kidney stones, preterm labor and have been passing out, but this little boy is worth it all. I've been through postpartum depression, domestic violence, my parents divorce, losing my job & becoming poor, losing my car, and my license, and becoming a single mom... all in the last year and I'm still glad to be here!!

I *LOVE* my kids more than anything else on this planet!

fsuandi7
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I am due feb 25th, but baby was measuring a week ahead. I have an appointment tomorrow morning so see what she has to say about everything

Quoting Wiifeytype1025:

its your body getting ready - can be like that for months unfortunately :( when r u due?

nhutchison
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM

If you are due on feb 25th, there is a chance that it could be the very early stages of labor, but that can take weeks to get the actual hard labor started.

MommyIvy
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I have had the same thing and I am only 32 weeks. I feel like I am gonna go into labor anytime.

I love my son Pictures, Images and PhotosEXPECTING A GIRL Pictures, Images and Photosproud c section mommy Pictures, Images and PhotosFormula feeding mom Pictures, Images and PhotosDue in March Pictures, Images and PhotosHappily Married rings Pictures, Images and Photos

fsuandi7
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM

It just sucks bc i'll have some good contractions for 2-3 hours about 13 mins apart then all of the sudden they stop. I am just so ready hopefully something has happened I mean even if I only dialated to a 1 or 2 thats good enough for me

jazzyjae
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:36 PM

i know what you mean. i have been going through it for the last two weeks.

Quoting fsuandi7:

It just sucks bc i'll have some good contractions for 2-3 hours about 13 mins apart then all of the sudden they stop. I am just so ready hopefully something has happened I mean even if I only dialated to a 1 or 2 thats good enough for me

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)